• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally Swap Meet

jdknech

i am looking for a spring seat, and the passenger bench seat for my M35.. also maybe a turbo "kit" for the multifuel (i have a non-turbo slug..) let me know, thanks- Josh

xtsix

i am looking for a spring seat, and the passenger bench seat for my M35.. also maybe a turbo "kit" for the multifuel (i have a non-turbo slug..) let me know, thanks- Josh
i have a good bench seat ill bring for you. and if you or anyone else is interested i have an air seat from a semi ill bring also.

Durango_USMC

List 2.0 due to funding projections and maybe some new aquisitions... I've revamped the list.

Looking for:
An ATV if I can't find one before hand (250cc+)
NATO jerry can nozzle that doesnt leak
Pintle mount for M2/M122 tripod
Poles and fans for a camo net... I forget the nomenclature but its the SL3 to the "radar scattering camoflage netting"
MFC spout/nozzle
Tooling
Air compressor

May have available:
NOS Scepter MFC fuel can, never used, brownish OD
dummy ammo belt for static display
New NATO Jerry can never filled excellent seal

Last edited:

Durango_USMC

What are you thinking for the fuel can?
PM me an offer. I'll probably let it go a bit less than I can find them for online, or trade for some other things like ammo cans or towards tooling etc... I'm somewhat flexible. I also have some NATO Jerry Cans, brand new never used, just some minor scuffs from moving and storage. I can still buy the Jerry cans almost all day long but the scepter MFC's are a real PITA to find at an affordable price anymore.

Oh and I need to amend my list to include a nozzle for the MFC I still have (not the one I'm selling, but no nozzle for it)

eagle4g63

Ok, you will have to enlighten me..........what is the difference between the mfc's and a jerry can.........what I was looking for was just a regular jerry can for the truck I picked up last week, there is a mount just no can.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Looking for:
An ATV if I can't find one before hand (4x4, 250cc+, preferrably automatic or semi automatic transmission)
CUCV M1009, M1008, M1028... if I have the money by then and dont get an ATV
NATO jerry can nozzle that doesnt leak
Pintle mount for M2/M122 tripod
Maybe a Deuce or 5 ton but there are some nice looking M923's coming up for bid somewhere...
Poles and fans for a camo net... I forget the nomenclature but its the SL3 to the "radar scattering camoflage netting"
MFC spout/nozzle

May have available:
NOS Scepter MFC fuel can, never used, brownish OD
dummy ammo belt for static display
VERY INTERESTED, I'll take it if your wanting to sell or trade.

Durango_USMC

Ok, you will have to enlighten me..........what is the difference between the mfc's and a jerry can.........what I was looking for was just a regular jerry can for the truck I picked up last week, there is a mount just no can.
The scepter MFC's are the plastic 5 gal fuel cans the US Military currently uses. Scepter Military - Fuel Canisters

The NATO Jerry cans are used by NATO forces from Europe and are made of two steel halves welded together
Deutsche Optik;Optics and Military Collectibles:Binoculars, military binoculars, rangefinder, compass, nautical antiques, ships clocks, magnifiers, militaria, military watches, Optolyth, Ollech & Wajs, Sinn, pocket watch and military surplus

EPA Made a big stink about the cans and spilt fuel and now has these wonderful "CARB Compliant" cans that take about 5 hands to operate and are of inferior quality and durability. The effectively banned the Scepter MFC's and and jerry cans from direct sales to civilians for whatever reason. I bought a few before the ban and never got around to filling them I know where one brand new Scepter is never filled, just stored for a few years so theres going to be some scuffs on it and maybe a small scrape or two.

indy4x4fab

Banned
I have the steel jerry can you need for your truck, give me a call by the way, need to work out a few trailer details for next weekend.

eagle4g63

Don't know what happened to my post:cookoo: I had put in another post that I looked up that can and it is the same one I have on my truck!!! How bizarre it was here and now it isn't.......anyway yes the plastic one is what I have on my truck and I think the second ones you posted are pretty fugly..........anyway I know Mike was interested in getting a plastic one like mine soooooo, guess I still have to get a hold of ya on that....

indy4x4fab

Banned
I have a m105a3 cover for sale 250 needs a couple of the seems re-glued but any heavy truck trap shop can do that for about a dollar a foot.

The picture below is of the m105a3 trailer, trailer is not for sale but the cover is.

Attachments

indy4x4fab

Banned
Just picked up three winches, two deuce winches with cable and one five ton winch with cable, all are in really good shape. No frame bracket just winches I do have a deuce pto for one of the winches. Can be delivered to haspin free of charge.

2- 2.5 ton winches $500 m35a0-2
1- 5 ton winches $500 m809s
1- 2.5 ton pto $250 m35a0-2

Last edited:

eagle4g63

Anybody have a good "C" whistler turbo that would want to trade for the "D" turbo on my truck? If so I will order gaskets and what not to change it out while there........

I will also have some other goodies to trade/sell..........I have 2 com-box lights(the recessed ones.....1 clear lens and 1 blue) I have a set of air horns, just need a air solenoid..........I have a canvas rear cargo end piece...........might even have a nice new tan cab top.........have to look what else I have to take.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Anybody have a good "C" whistler turbo that would want to trade for the "D" turbo on my truck? If so I will order gaskets and what not to change it out while there........

I will also have some other goodies to trade/sell..........I have 2 com-box lights(the recessed ones.....1 clear lens and 1 blue) I have a set of air horns, just need a air solenoid..........I have a canvas rear cargo end piece...........might even have a nice new tan cab top.........have to look what else I have to take.
I'll take the com box lights. SOLD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks