• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Rally**

J.Z.

Gathering

Hey guys..I am going to be in Florida for the month of February..I am renting a house in Davenport to try to escape the MN cold...I am planning to come join the fun on the weekend for the day...Anyone have an extra seat in there ride that I could tag along...Thanks in advance..Merry Christmas..J.Z....

stalker

There is always an extra seat somewhere in one of the rigs.... just depends on who the driver is as to whether you end up wet, drowned, stuck, dry, bruised, battered, up a tree or lost (Oddball and Chevy) :D. No matter what you'll have a great time so make your your there!!

A

A/C Cages

Flippydidit I just got word that my Bobber might be done by then, I will let you take it out for a spin if it is. If its not ready yet I will bring out the Hummer....
I might even have another sandrail by then.

A

A/C Cages

The Bobber is going to be painted from frame to fender in Herculiner Truck Bed Liner. Drool wont hurt it. lol

Look at my profile and in the pics you will see my Ram Charger swiming in deep water. Good thing for snorkles.

flippydidit

Saw your pictures A/C.

Daddy like. Me want.

I'm going to wake up my wife and have her take all my presents back so I can get those toys! I have to get my HMMWV tires and snorkel kit sooner than I planned.

A

A/C Cages

Flippy, I made my own at my shop. Its not hard at all.
Got to love that plasma cutter. lol

flippydidit

Plasma cutter

I don't have a plasma cutter yet, and I'm still not on speaking terms with my hacksaw. I've been looking at different snorkel ideas though. It should be easy. My truck is a non-turbo.

ODDBALL007

There is always an extra seat somewhere in one of the rigs.... just depends on who the driver is as to whether you end up wet, drowned, stuck, dry, bruised, battered, up a tree or lost (Oddball and Chevy) :D. No matter what you'll have a great time so make your your there!!
i had help getting lost. i was under the influence of roys directions. After a while i started to say I remember this tree or wait is that the same tree. The puddles all looked the same and roy and i were really out there somewhere. Next time roy we only take beer and leave the captain morgan at home. Im already blind as heck and well captain morgan dosent really help me see better. It only makes me question if i was really there or not.:shock:

A

A/C Cages

i had help getting lost. i was under the influence of roys directions. After a while i started to say I remember this tree or wait is that the same tree. The puddles all looked the same and roy and i were really out there somewhere. Next time roy we only take beer and leave the captain morgan at home. Im already blind as heck and well captain morgan dosent really help me see better. It only makes me question if i was really there or not.:shock:

Had HELP in getting lost? Chris I thought you were always lost???

100acre

I wish my M1008 wasn't putting me in the poorhouse. I will eat ramen if I have to when I get there and bypass the steak, but get there I will, even if I have to spray paint my F 150 O.D. green and pay at the door.

I have'nt been home( Tampa) in over 5 years, and I need to visit my Grandfather WW2 ,Korea, and Viet Nam veteran. He served 23 years in the Navy. CPO Gunner's Mate Missle Crew William Francis Veasey.

and it's my birthday and I need a break.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks