• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga rally check in

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I didn't see a thread, so I am starting one. Rich and I just got in at my place about 8:10. We left from Crusher's, so we know he is home too. Special Ed is still coating the freeway with oil on his way home, and last I spoke to DH, he was sitting in traffic stopped as far as the eye could see.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We're home. :D

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Swiss and I are home but I'm still keyless

Last edited:

TMNT

I'm home. Got here at 13:30 and spent the rest of the day unloading and washing the truck. I'm wore out and about to get some sleep.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Present and accounted for SIR! Arrived at LZ at 1930 hrs, and I am slam wore OUT! Thanx to everyone for a good time. Nice to see old faces again.

scottgs

Made it. Took 8 hours to go 300 miles, had to adapt and overcome after a blow-out in the mountains. Turned out that where I ended up on the side of the road the ground was pretty soft, and the jack just sunk on in...

So, now I know how strong a 20mm ammo can and two LS454 radio speakers really are. All three stacked on top each other held up the Land Rover axle on the soft ground so I could change the tire. Not a dent or bend anywhere!

Still not sure why I took that side-trip to Oktoberfest in Helen, and up those crazy mountian roads. But... now I know that my original 41 year old Hutchinson run-flat spare is still good!

Garret

3dAngus

Being only 100 miles away, I ate breakfast in the MKT was home by noon where we dropped off the vehicles and trailers. Then took RayK to his house about 30 minutes away. All is well.
I'm not unpacking until tomorrow. Nice to see the faces there.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The Boss Lady and I made it in around 4 oclock Bammer time.

No issues....the "Long Green Line" ran like a champ.

No traffic issues, no mechanical probs.

The Boss Lady even won 22 bucks on scratch off tickets when we stopped for a break.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks