• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilfreeman

I know this is probably a shot in the dark, but it can't hurt to ask! I'm trying to score a green or camo cover/tarp for an M101a2. Also looking for front shackles for an M38a1.

walkerhunter

I have 6.2 new injectors, rebuilt 6.2 and 6.5 IP pumps, 7.3 IP pumps . HEUI injectors, any stanadyne, bosh, or lucas parts needed. I also have a m35 spare tire carrier complete with cable.

AMGeneral

Here is a short list of what I have to trade/sell...

9 ea M34/M135 rims with 1100X20 tires on them,all the tires are pretty much junk,but the wheels are in decent shape,$60 ea or $500 for the lot of 9.

GMC body parts,front fenders,hoods,cab parts, steering gears,2 spare radiators with radiator support,PM me with your wants/needs,POR.

I also have a couple take off GMC air compressors complete and working,$40 ea.

Set of GMC axles,complete hub to hub,2 rears,1 steer with a complete set of driveshafts, $400 for the lot.

I won't be bringing it unless someone speaks for it up front.

Whiterabbit

Hey, anyone bringing any British MOD stuff? :D I'm trying to get set to take off that week. I've got alot of radio stuff,IR lights,a torpedo heater from a 109 van, MRAP seats, and a 2,000W pure sine 24v OutBack inverter .

3dAngus

Hey, anyone bringing any British MOD stuff? :D I'm trying to get set to take off that week. I've got alot of radio stuff,IR lights,a torpedo heater from a 109 van, MRAP seats, and a 2,000W pure sine 24v OutBack inverter .
PM me with price on the 2kw inverter please. I don't have anything British, but I did drink a few ales at a Pub there once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks