• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilfreeman

I know this is probably a shot in the dark, but it can't hurt to ask! I'm trying to score a green or camo cover/tarp for an M101a2. Also looking for front shackles for an M38a1.

walkerhunter

I have 6.2 new injectors, rebuilt 6.2 and 6.5 IP pumps, 7.3 IP pumps . HEUI injectors, any stanadyne, bosh, or lucas parts needed. I also have a m35 spare tire carrier complete with cable.

AMGeneral

Here is a short list of what I have to trade/sell...

9 ea M34/M135 rims with 1100X20 tires on them,all the tires are pretty much junk,but the wheels are in decent shape,$60 ea or $500 for the lot of 9.

GMC body parts,front fenders,hoods,cab parts, steering gears,2 spare radiators with radiator support,PM me with your wants/needs,POR.

I also have a couple take off GMC air compressors complete and working,$40 ea.

Set of GMC axles,complete hub to hub,2 rears,1 steer with a complete set of driveshafts, $400 for the lot.

I won't be bringing it unless someone speaks for it up front.

Whiterabbit

Hey, anyone bringing any British MOD stuff? :D I'm trying to get set to take off that week. I've got alot of radio stuff,IR lights,a torpedo heater from a 109 van, MRAP seats, and a 2,000W pure sine 24v OutBack inverter .

3dAngus

Hey, anyone bringing any British MOD stuff? :D I'm trying to get set to take off that week. I've got alot of radio stuff,IR lights,a torpedo heater from a 109 van, MRAP seats, and a 2,000W pure sine 24v OutBack inverter .
PM me with price on the 2kw inverter please. I don't have anything British, but I did drink a few ales at a Pub there once.

Status
Not open for further replies.