• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up some of the Hardigg Med Cases 33x21x13 OD air, water tight with handles on all sides and wheels on one corner.

Anybody want or need any? I only bought the lot so I could get a couple for myself.

Selling them for $65.00

pm me for photos & info

Vinny
Hey Mr. Vinny I have a couple of the larger Hardigg cases that finally came in not long ago you had asked about I been meaning to see if you wanted? One is probably the same size as what you purchase from me the other is a little larger.

If you are interested PM me or email me. Thanks Bobby

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
2 for certain Vinny.

Anyone have a pole/ spreader set for camo netting, Aluminum poles only please.

I have the Aluminum kits NEW in NEW BAG. I have been getting $65.00 each on these I will do them for $50.00 let me know if you what any!

Blythewoodjoe

I have some wagon wheels for my M886 that are wide enough for hummer tires. I picked them up and I don't really need them. I posted a couple of pictures on this thread:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/m880/45336-hummvee-tires-lift-kits-4.html#post1140655

I have 5 wheels and one is burned on part of the wheel. They do not look great. One like new 37" radial on one. I have $350 in them but if someone whats them I will bring them. If not they will hold down the dirt under them in my back yard. I think they are 2" wider than a stock wheel. Back spacing apprears to be like a stock M880 wheel. 16.5"

GerWJ

WC62 needs

morning group: had to buy a WC62 in order to get the WC22 I wanted and need a few parts so I can sell it. will be at the show to pick them up.... need two combat wheel, bows, troop seat parts,
thanks

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a tarp & bows that would work on a M1028 or M101 trailer? (I'm not sure if they are the same or not). I may be interested in 2 sets if the price is affordable enough.

Thanks.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Does anyone have a tarp & bows that would work on a M1028 or M101 trailer? (I'm not sure if they are the same or not). I may be interested in 2 sets if the price is affordable enough.

Thanks.
M1028 takes a metal frame work that is not even close to a M101. I have a NOS vinyl cover for a M1028 cucv but no bows. I have the metal bows for a M101 but no tarp. Did you need the sides, front and rear gates for the M101? If so I have them also.

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I should be at the rally and have extra 101 bows. I'll have to see if I have a CUCV bow set (I think it got ditched after nobody wanted it for about a year. I'll have to check for the CUCV tarp but think I got rid of it also.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have the gates (which I just found out the bows attach to), so I guess I need the whole thing. I don't have the M101A3 yet, but I will be picking it up from Makincold either before or during the GA rally, and I would love to have the whole tarp / bow / gate set. Right now it's just a bare trailer bed with just the steel sides and tailgate.

MWMULES and CARNAC, I'll be PM'ing both of you to check availability and price for both M101 and CUCV tarp related stuff.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks