• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin info/dates/attendance

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope to see ya'll there! I plan on coming down Wednesday-Sunday this year with the M35A2 and the M105A2.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm gonna be stuck in the same boat as Kip and Buff. I have to work through that entire weekend, and I used up all of my vacation time on the hunting trip to Colorado last fall. :(

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I almost had to go to San Diego that week for a big conference. I'm sending someone else. Who wants to work or be in a beautiful and sunny area when you could be in a storm ravaged area where your truck doors get ripped off knee deep in mud?

Not me. I got the door fixed and I have four anyway.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I almost had to go to San Diego that week for a big conference. I'm sending someone else. Who wants to work or be in a beautiful and sunny area when you could be in a storm ravaged area where your truck doors get ripped off knee deep in mud?

Not me. I got the door fixed and I have four anyway.
Dang! You sure paint a rosey picture, Haspin weather is not that nice!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, I don't remember the weather being as pleasant as Steve makes it out to be either. I missed out on that "glass half full" event last time I was at the farm...had to work midnights :(

rbeasley66

I'll be coming up from central Florida and I'm bringing the M1009 pulling a M1102 with a S-250/G, the Army RV, loaded in it on my goose neck trailer to your rally. Hoping to have a great time and get some Northern mud on my Florida truck. See you then! :)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in. I doubt I will have another MV by then, but I'll ride along with whoever has a spare shotgun seat. Missed it last year, I have the urge to see Indiana mud and trails again!

CW3Topher

Nancy and I will be there Thurs-Sun with the M818 and a 105 trailer to camp in ( and possibly the M1008). After the monsoon that hit last year, I don't want to drown in a tent again on the ground.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks