• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin info/dates/attendance

RodUSMC1962

cbvet and I will be there Friday with an m-35 ,103 trailer and I will probably bring one of my mighty mites. We are looking forward to seeing the faces of the people we see the names of on the site.:beer:

TheRainbowBoxer

cbvet and I will be there Friday with an m-35 ,103 trailer and I will probably bring one of my mighty mites. We are looking forward to seeing the faces of the people we see the names of on the site.:beer:
Maybe if a mighty mite is making the Haspin rounds, Stretch will be compelled to rebuild his! One can only wish...

Augdog1964

Trying to be there...

After an issue keeping us away last year, we're going to come down a couple days... (whats the best days to stop in?). I'm only 25 miles north of the facility (we flew over it yesterday), probably drive the BTR-40 one day, and the M923 another (supposing it clears GL)... the wrecker will probably stay home and watch the unruly Russians.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After an issue keeping us away last year, we're going to come down a couple days... (whats the best days to stop in?). I'm only 25 miles north of the facility (we flew over it yesterday), probably drive the BTR-40 one day, and the M923 another (supposing it clears GL)... the wrecker will probably stay home and watch the unruly Russians.
I would say Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are the best days. Hope you can make it.

hcso1988

If I can get out of my on call for work I would love to make it. This would be my first rally, woohoo :beer:

Anyone going from the North side of Indianapolis? Convoy maybe? It would be me and the M35a2, maybe a co-rider if I can get one to come with. I'd be there all weekend.

Last edited:

indy4x4fab

Banned
If I can get out of my on call for work I would love to make it. This would be my first rally, woohoo :beer:

Anyone going from the North side of Indianapolis? Convoy maybe? It would be me and the M35a2, maybe a co-rider if I can get one to come with. I'd be there all weekend.
We have changed our plans we will be heading out of indy on Thursday night instead of Wednesday night so if you want to convoy with us you are more then welcome to, if not pm djones he is coming out friday night and he will more then likely have a m813 following him out behind his m35a2 already so whats anther m35a2.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saturday night is the night for the meet and greet with the locals. They tend to have it in the woods and play banjos!! :shock:

And by meet and greet he means using their Suzuki POS as speed bumps and trash receptacles.

After last year I think flash photography by bozos on high-speed ATVs was banned.

Cigarjoe

Hey I have a fiend that run a board called Prepper Chicks and she wanted to know if it was ok if she put Haspin Rally information on her board to get of her chicks out there to show them the truck and the places they can go and why as preppers they may need trucks like this.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Hey I have a fiend that run a board called Prepper Chicks and she wanted to know if it was ok if she put Haspin Rally information on her board to get of her chicks out there to show them the truck and the places they can go and why as preppers they may need trucks like this.

You don't know any chicks on "fluffer" boards that can stop out, do you?

tm america

I'm gonna head down tues night so i can get the pavilion for us ..I'm not bringing an mv this year but i will have my dodge and toy hauler i made with some quads and a friend..I'm sure i will be bringing some goodies to sell as well.

eagle4g63

Figures you would go down there on Tuesday!!! I was going to convoy with you this time. I guess it will depend on if the wife is going to go or not, if I just go on Wednesday or if I head out early. IF she doesn't go maybe I'll pack my quad and go riding with you Wednesday before everyone else gets there.

Might be pulling a pop up....should look pretty funny behind the deuce!!

tm america

Ya i was planning on leaving tues but if you are for sure going we could convoy down together early wed morning ...might as well put the pop up in the bed of the truck rather than tow it?I would definately bring the quad it is nice to have for running to the showers and stuff...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks