• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Haspin info/dates/attendance

xtsix

just recieved notice that my vacation time has been approved, ill be heading down on wednesday, this will be the first rally for me, and it sounds like its going to be a blast:beer:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No great DH catch phase? Last years was "If it has one rounded edge, it can be used as an anal suppository" :mrgreen:

indy4x4fab

Banned
Man, I was looking forward to being able to meet DH in person, so when he calls me to tell me I can't post that, I can go I know what you look like DH!!

All joking aside Sorry to hear that DH and Mrs. DH won't be there to play with us.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Indy, I'm bringing some stuff up to you from the Florida guys. Just look for the bald guy having lots of fun.
Roger that, we will be the two m105s tied to gether to make a shady place in the sun north of the car port, east of the pond. Also look for a k5 blazer pulling a m105 and an m818 pulling a m105, thats me and jeremy5k.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Nick, can you bring your filter setup? I will pay you back for the filter. Are you bringing the water buffalo with you?
Haven't even had a chance to replace the water buffalos bad o-ring, been working non-stop on jeremys k5 to get it ready for haspin, then working on the weekends for Tweeter166 to get him ready to come to the rally. I'm just running out of time.

I'm not even going to attempt to bring the m129 with me. I'm using part of my haspin fuel / play money to make this run tomorrow http://www.steelsoldiers.com/midwes...ion-support-indiana-patriot-guard-riders.html . If I could get paid for all the running I do I would be doing great, but No werries I'll bring the oil pump for you, with a new filter.

Why do you ask about the water bafflalo? Do you have an idea for a use for it as a washing station?

212sparky

I was thinking about hooking it up to the water heater I have for you and have a shower on site. Plus it would be nice to have water close to camp for cooking. Do you have the o ring? How hard is it to change? What day are you coming down?

indy4x4fab

Banned
I was thinking about hooking it up to the water heater I have for you and have a shower on site. Plus it would be nice to have water close to camp for cooking. Do you have the o ring? How hard is it to change? What day are you coming down?
I see and agree. No I don't have the o-ring and I'm short a truck to pull it, too. Its not hard to change it out. Coming out friday night after work so say 1930 or 1800 hours. If we can find a local member how is willing to pull it out there I'll snag it from the museum this weekend.

Last edited:

212sparky

Ok. I may pick up a 35 gal water tank from tractor supply and a clear water pump from harbor freight, to put in the bed of my civy truck my girl friend is following me in. Then use it for the same thing.

indy4x4fab

Banned
I'll do you one better I'll bring out two 55 gal plasic drums with me, they had dawn dish soap in them but are clean and clear now. And you can keep them after the rally. I get one a week basically.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks