• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 louisiana steel soldiers rally

Crawdaddy

Just wanted to double-check that the rally's not this weekend, but next weekend (April 28). I don't wanna be showing up early or late. :cookoo:

Last edited:

a175

Tim, I'll be giving you a buzz this evening or tomorrow if I don't hear back from you first. I'm still trying to get the mechanic to get the M1008 back together. I'd love to come down and this time spend more time AT the rally than it took me to drive there rofl

wehring

Track

I offered to bring my track. I am still working out the logistics as I am in AZ this week and AL next week. I am still working it...

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

a175

That would be pretty sweet, man.
I just invited one of my neighbors as well. He's a Major here at Ft. Polk. If the CUCV gets fixed, we'll roll together in the rolling sauna.

wehring

Justin

OK folks. My dually is for sale and I just received a call from a guy that has been kicking the tires. He will come by on Sunday to buy the truck. If it sells I will not bring the track...

I will however still bring a live minigun and ground stand (provided it is OK with Tim and family) from which WE CAN SHOOT BLANKS!!!!!! :beer:

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

broadsword71

Hello all. I'm new to the forum and have a nice bobbed deuce and happen to be traveling through LA this weekend with my deuce. Where exactly is this rally and can anyone go?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
just in case someone needs a address. 41085 holland road ponchatoula la 70454 home number is 985 386 0540 .. on I12 take hammond airport exit. turn north and you will see the start of the orange signs. go south past the 4way stop sign and next your come to a red light. that is hwy 22. turn left. another orange sigh.. go east passing thru a caution light then it will be the next black top to your left. a dead end road with another orange sign. 1/2 mile on the left you can not miss the trucks in the yard. fat lady sings:beer::razz: and of course broadsword your welcome to stop in. first ones comng thru evening

Last edited:

broadsword71

Thanks guys I'm gonna do my best to drop by...I'm driving my Deuce from SW Florida to Knoxville TN. I'm not gonna be able to hear by the time I get there. Straight pipe exhaust canvas roof and steel shell = deaf!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL i been up and down all week long.. posted that way after my bedtime. i got it corrected now. it is I 12 thanks for watching out for us older guys :jumpin:[thumbzup]:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks