• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 P.N.W. Mini Rally #7

Amer-team

Don't forget March 31 at the Olympic flight museum. We will get front row parking for MV's right in front of the museum.
Was hoping a few would come to Eagan's so we could go try the Museum parking lot for size after we eat.
There is a possibility for a mini MV show in Centralia on May 5th or 12th, am still working on details. This would be in conjunction with their Train Station 100th anniversary and they are looking for attention getting displays. It would be right across the tracks from the train station. If we do it, I would be glad to bring the barbecue and some stuff over for lunch. Will keep you posted.

Josh

Looks like ima be a in a civy. Ordered some things from tnj Murray over the weekend with 2 day shipping and they have yet to send me a confirmation of it being shipped. Not exactly happy with them at the moment.

64c30

If i can, I'll see y'all this weekend.

Am still looking for vehicles for the Harley Davidson dealer event in Fife.

What does everybody think of April 21st?

Hammer

Argh, if it was Sunday, I could make it.

Btw, I am going to pickup the 6 ton expansible off post for the winner this coming Tuesday morning.
Stewart, if you haven't locked your trailer up before then, let me know and I can help you out.

goodguyzy

I ran into Brad at JBLM, he didn't really know it was a mini rally at his place, well he does now. He came over to see if I needed help but luckily I was good to go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks