• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 P.N.W. Mini Rally #7

wsucougarx

Got my tools loaded up tonight. Will PMCS my truck in the morning and head out around 0730 hrs. Going to Cabellas for a look then will head over to meet the few at Walmart. Has anyone heard from Aaron?

srodocker

Just bought oil and coolant. dang its exspensive. also got distilled water. no hose yet need to go to napa as the dang oreillys doesnt carry 2"....

wsucougarx

Well, probably not a good idea to change the rally point this late in the game. Hate to have someone show in Lacey not knowing we changed it. I need to head to Cabellas in the morning anyways. Need to pick up holster for my Sig.

srodocker

I do need a passenger door at brads. and a driver door. driver door the handle pops out and the passenger door has the stupid mechanism problem...

wsucougarx

Wow, did it really happen?? I walked away empty handed from Brad's....didn't know it was possible:razz: Actually, thanks to Rydel I didn't;-)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks