• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 P.N.W. Mini Rally #7

Wolfen

Officers aren't supposed to get thier Hands Dirty. They just have to look Important so the Snipers Shoot them instead of the people doing the Work. rofl

rolling18

Dammit!

$hit missed this one..:roll:
Didn't hear/ read about it until today! (just a BIT AWOL)

I'm anxious to take the BMF up to hood and play in the snow a bit and try out the new rubber (395 MVT's) and 18" steering wheel! maybe even get a chance to test out the Winch! **** I finally got the reverse and side sights hooked up! haven't been anywhere out side of town all winter!!!

also planning a trip to long beach WA by my parents place they have a "road" that goes right onto the beach.. I'm curious how these MUCH wider and taller tires will do int some mild sand.. I still don't want to go burying axles up to the hubs i just did lots of fresh greasing!

i needed some parts from brad like a snatch block and tow bars!!:jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks