• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 P.N.W. Mini Rally #7

srodocker

I had fun all my stuff smells like fuel or oil hahahha.

with the adjustment of the top no more slapping sound!!! wohooo

thanks everyone for coming out!

wsucougarx

Had fun! It was great eating cookies and watching you work Scott....LOL. Next time we'll all hit the burger joint together. I keep hearing about the burger joint down in Grand Mound called BURGER CLAIM. Any good? Everyone who has been there just raves about it. Apparently the parking lot border that Great lodge place. So there's no issue with parking there.

Amer-team

Haven't eaten there yet, but it seems like a good plan. Of course it doesn't hurt my feelings that I live probably the closest of any of the crew.

Amer-team

Here are some future dates for possible events we are taking part in.
March 31, Olympic Flight Museum
May 12, Centralia, display in support of their Train depot 100th anniversary. Let me know if anyone is interested. We would be in the field directly across the tracks from the depot.
May 19 Armed Forces Day at Ft. Lewis - someone would need to contact them to register. It will not be as complicated as last year. PM me for details. contact Kate Laverents at MWR
June 16-17 Olympic Flight Museum Airshow - not sure of availability of space for our participation in this one.
July 4, Centralia Freedom Fest - we do an historical display in the park and then there is a parade. will give more info as it gets closer. PM me for more details now.

That should give a starter for ideas.
Peter

srodocker

im in for march 31st like 85% as i may be still moving depending on house stuff...hopefully moving 2 weeks before then

may 12th im ok to go to that as well we need to tell brad about that one...he may be selling his restored locomotive to a museum down in oregon...jerry may be selling the ranch! aua

may 19th I DEFIANTLY will be at that one i loved it last year as did my brother!

june 16th is a go again this year as well

july 4rth not sure....

AN/ARC186

Sorry I had to take off so quickly, had to unload the 2 engines and the light tower I bought.
We got the multifuel out of the pickup and onto one of my trailers all without a hoist or any lifting means. (neat trick there)

Now for the cleaning, PM and painting so I can install the engine!!

Looks like you'll have a spare engine pretty soon Ed!

Nice work on the filters Scott, glad to hear there were no leaks.

64c30

Here are some future dates for possible events we are taking part in.
March 31, Olympic Flight Museum
May 12, Centralia, display in support of their Train depot 100th anniversary. Let me know if anyone is interested. We would be in the field directly across the tracks from the depot.
May 19 Armed Forces Day at Ft. Lewis - someone would need to contact them to register. It will not be as complicated as last year. PM me for details. contact Kate Laverents at MWR
June 16-17 Olympic Flight Museum Airshow - not sure of availability of space for our participation in this one.
July 4, Centralia Freedom Fest - we do an historical display in the park and then there is a parade. will give more info as it gets closer. PM me for more details now.

That should give a starter for ideas.
Peter

And while we're on the subject, there's April 21st , at the Harley store in Fife @ 0900.

64c30

Her name was Tracy.
I hope she will come to some more events with her bike.
We had a great time and thank you as well.
When we were at Brads, I asked if she'd like to show her bike & sidecar at the Harley store in April. She said she would, and to have you remind her as the show gets closer.

Was good seeing you out there.

Amer-team

Big Bill just told me today that an invitation may be in the works to have some vehicles at the Museum at Camp Murray as well, on the 21st. Will keep posted on that.

Amram

Got my tools loaded up tonight. Will PMCS my truck in the morning and head out around 0730 hrs. Going to Cabellas for a look then will head over to meet the few at Walmart. Has anyone heard from Aaron?
I was just wondering....do officers really know how to permform PMCS?:whistle: Sorry just a little of my submarine humor.....Dirty blue shirt am I!!:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks