• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 SoCal Fall Desert Rally

100dollarman

Lextreme- Glad I could help!!! I wish the timing had worked out better to drop that off to you!

Hey Guys- I am not selling trucks anymore, (I have one left- M820 $4k), but I have a ton of deuce parts if anyone needs anything. I am going to try to come out fri or sat if only for the day.
Slashed prices for rally peeps!!! Call me if you need anything brought out-
760 964 5123 I'll do my best.

I have some more good radiators for $100 ea!
Lots of tires/wheels
fenders
hoods
air tanks
fuel tanks
Even whole cabs!
etc
etc!

I have 6 big tires for one member--- I'll bring my big trailer out with lots of room for 'stuff'

I dont have a MV to drive out, but I'll bring my rock crawler or my jeep, or my RZR in the trailer behind my dually.

Hundy 760 964 5123

:driver:

Lextreme

Hundy,

Come Friday... love to meet u. I am leaving early Saturday... Bring me a fuel tank with brackets too. Started the camper last night and ran for about 30 minutes. The temperature was completely cool, so I am good to go. I also installed (4) 55W Intergrated offroad HID 7" lights last night. Not wired yet but will do at the meet.

Last edited:

100dollarman

Hundy,

Come Friday... love to meet u. I am leaving early Saturday... Bring me a fuel tank with brackets too. Started the camper last night and ran for about 30 minutes. The temperature was completely cool, so I am good to go. I also installed (4) 55W Intergrated offroad HID 7" lights last night. Not wired yet but will do at the meet.

I have tanks-- no brackets - $50

Let me know if I should bring you one-- and anyone else?

I am trying to come out friday-- so far, that is the plan.

Going rock crawling at the "Hammers" today![thumbzup]

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hundy - bring me out a good radiator. I don't need one, but it will be nice to have a spare. I'll call you next week and see about picking out some tires and looking through the rest of your parts.

Torisco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As of 10-09-2012 1320hrs.

Who said yes they'd be there:

Cycletek
Bad_Carp
Fast Nova
Lextreme
Bad Karma
Gripy
M1009 Fiend
duffman1993
DUG
Gottlos

Those who plan to stop by:

Will Wagner

Not sure:

Torisco
Cat3306
Met1

Streak of bad Luck.
10-9-12 Lower end of radiator started leaking bad when taken for a ride to store in town. Need to repair by 10-12-12 to get out to the rally.
10-10-12 Started up the M43 for its normal drive around and blew the fuel pump going out the driveway! Just ordered a new one from Vintage Power Wagon. Parked M43 for repairs.
10-11-12 All set to fix deuce this morning and find it started raining last night and is still raining steadily. I have no covered area to work on any of my vehicles. I usually tarp them to protect from the elements.

I know it seems cry-babyish, but it rains VERY little where I live and I always do my PM on my vehicles. So why all of this happened at just this time tees me off!

It is doubtful I will make the rally. It would have been my first one......

Cycletek

Come on Torisco, you still have some hours to fix it up, Lex fixed his truck with some major obstacles in his way! Remember rain only melts a candy a$$......just kidding sorry for your difficulties!

:driver:[thumbzup]

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Streak of bad Luck.
10-9-12 Lower end of radiator started leaking bad when taken for a ride to store in town. Need to repair by 10-12-12 to get out to the rally.
10-10-12 Started up the M43 for its normal drive around and blew the fuel pump going out the driveway! Just ordered a new one from Vintage Power Wagon. Parked M43 for repairs.
10-11-12 All set to fix deuce this morning and find it started raining last night and is still raining steadily. I have no covered area to work on any of my vehicles. I usually tarp them to protect from the elements.

I know it seems cry-babyish, but it rains VERY little where I live and I always do my PM on my vehicles. So why all of this happened at just this time tees me off!

You DO NOT need to bring your MV or even own an MV to attend!! It's about the people. I like talking to people who understand the WHY of owning a MV. It's a great place to exchange ideas, discuss projects and future projects and just generally BS about a like interest. Show up in a Prius if you have to.

If you skip it just because your truck is sidelined, you'll regret it later.

Lextreme

I have tanks-- no brackets - $50

Let me know if I should bring you one-- and anyone else?

I am trying to come out friday-- so far, that is the plan.

Going rock crawling at the "Hammers" today![thumbzup]
Yes bring me one.... Heading out in 1 hour.....

Ok guys,
Whoever show up will get a very special cigar from me.

Streak of bad Luck.

Rain stopped.... Haborfreight Tarp.. $1.99.

Last edited:

100dollarman

Tank for Lex- check.

I also have available-
CARC white primer gal $25ea
CARC Tan paint gal $25 ea
hardener Pt $25 ea
90% 9.00-20 NDCC on deuce wheel $75
Hand held 'main' packs $10 (I'll bring some regardless)
Front duece bumper $40
Ill bring an extra radiator-- someone should snag these up for $100 ea!

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Radiator for Doug too. :) Fan if you can find one. Otherwise I'll check your stash next week.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You DO NOT need to bring your MV or even own an MV to attend!! It's about the people. I like talking to people who understand the WHY of owning a MV. It's a great place to exchange ideas, discuss projects and future projects and just generally BS about a like interest. Show up in a Prius if you have to.

If you skip it just because your truck is sidelined, you'll regret it later.
I agree says the man with an M109 sitting in his driveway while he drives a Saturn Ion up for the weekend!

BLK HMMWV

Thanks Mark.
Figured it was worth asking. You never know.
I just had mine rodded out but a spare would be nice to have. Especially if it was around $100.
I'm good on the 24 bolt rims . Just need to get the tires on them and ballanced then onto the HMMWV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks