• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Fall Haspin Rally Parts For Sale/Trade/Barter

gungearz

Bring them, I need 10. Will do some bartering then. Funds are limited. Check out my post on here you'll see what I have to offer.
Rebelcummins... how many would you want...? cause I don't want to be bringing them back... did you look at the pics in post #2...? I have NDT's and NDCC's in 11.00 and NDT's in 9.00... I'm not looking for cash, so your good on funds... trade me whatever and they're yours... take some, take all.... what do you have in mind...?

rebelcummins

Rebelcummins... how many would you want...? cause I don't want to be bringing them back... did you look at the pics in post #2...? I have NDT's and NDCC's in 11.00 and NDT's in 9.00... I'm not looking for cash, so your good on funds... trade me whatever and they're yours... take some, take all.... what do you have in mind...?

Give me a call, sent you a PM with my cell#

Bowtie70SS

I am 80 miles from Haspin in Ohio (45122). I have a M109 Shelter box that I would trade on a winch or hard top for my M35A2. I would sell it out right for $750/best offer. I am unsure if I will make the rally UNLESS I can make a deal on the box.

Attachments

gungearz

We also bartered all of the 11.00 NDT and NDCC's as well. I'm getting 22+ tires total.... Lol, I hope I didn't get confused on what we talked about.
Yes rebelcummins, you are correct.... I didn't edit my post after the second time I spoke to you on the phone... After I text you the pictures.... I'll edit it again....

rebelcummins

Ok, so I am going to be looking for a couple of military cots..........what I have is a bunch of stuff.

Partial list:

Medical litters, 9.00 tires with tubes(ndt's), headlights, turn signals, Square turn signal brackets........and a bunch more, just look me up when you are there to see all I will have with me. Some stuff will have price on them, but most everything I will take trades for.
I have one good used cot. Ill bring it with me.

212sparky

I have tent recepticals and incandescent tent lights for sale. I also have field phone wire on 5km reels

Tent recepticals $ 8.00 each
Tent lights $ 100 used kit
$ 200 for a new kit
Phone wire $15 a reel

I will bring them only if you are interested. PM with questions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks