• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Fall Haspin Rally Parts For Sale/Trade/Barter

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
DJones,I'll take the other 2 for my mep003!

Rebel, I'll try to send that fire hose with some of the boys for ya.

I have a few things to get rid of.
Used tire liners from my 900x20 NDCC tires. Half dozen in good shape with no tears or holes. They are yours for the asking.
Deuce multifuel coolant hose sets. Consists of 10872113 upper radiator hose, 3 each 10889991 for oil cooler pipe and thermostat housing and 2 10889993 for intake coolant manifolds. New production Gates milspec hose, lathe cut. We made a few extra sets. Does not include formed lower radiator hose. $25 a set.
Any of the above will be delivered to Haspin.

eagle4g63

Is anyone interested in Federal signal rotating lights......NOT military ones, but look just like them. The only difference is they are 12 volt units instead of 24 volt ones.....oh yeah and they use a halogen bulb instead of 2 sealed beam bulbs.....so much cheaper to replace bulbs........I looked and they do make 24 volt bulbs and 24 volt motors if you had to make them 24v.

I know many have 12 volt add on kits like me or you can wire them in series if you don't.

I can get a bunch of them for real cheap.....but I have to buy almost all of them(I think he said like 40-50 lights)

If interested I can post up pics tomorrow, as I got some for my truck.

jw4x4

I have one bridge truck tire and wheel. 14.00-20 ndt. Also 5th wheel plate, diamond plate platform, and ramps with all bolts. removed from my 932. Excellent shape.

jw4x4

I did not read through all 10 pages but why not just bring a few related goodies and have a full on swap meet MV style?
That is fine for small, light stuff that is easy to pack around. I want my heavy stuff to be spoken for before I load and haul it. Makes it easier to enjoy the crowd and the trails.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1028 Sale or Trade

I'm putting up my M1028 for sale or trade. I'll be driving it to the Haspin Rally. I'm not sure if this is against classified rules, but I can put it up in the classifieds if I need to. $4000 or may trade for another ride (may trade up or down, depending on the deal).
IMG_0096.jpgIMG_0060[1].jpgIMG_0068[1].jpgIMG_0097.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks