• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Fall Haspin Rally Parts For Sale/Trade/Barter

eagle4g63

I'll get you some pics tomorrow gimp, I just got one of mine hooked up, very nice lights.

This is the type of light they are. Just a little dirty from being used.

Added a pic of one of the actual lights, some are dirtier than others, but most I looked at could be cleaned up nice. And I will personally make sure any of them I sell WILL work, I'll even bring some jumper wires so I can let anyone see them work before you buy.

Attachments

Last edited:

gungearz

Is there anyone going to the rally on the parts thread that has not checked in on the fall rally thread for head count...? I am seeing names on here that I did not put down on the head count list.... go to the fall rally thread and see if your name is on post #106... if your not going to the rally, Don't Post To This Thread....

I ran into Gimpy this afternoon and picked up a few items for Haspin delivery.
DJones - you have a snatch block
rebelcummins - fire hose for you.....and others if needed.

If there are any other needs in northern Cincinnati let me know.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ran into Gimpy this afternoon and picked up a few items for Haspin delivery.
DJones - you have a snatch block
rebelcummins - fire hose for you.....and others if needed.

If there are any other needs in northern Cincinnati let me know.
Thanks for bringing the snatch block. Will you be taking the two batteries I have for Gimpy back with you?

DrNefarious

I'll get you some pics tomorrow gimp, I just got one of mine hooked up, very nice lights.

This is the type of light they are. Just a little dirty from being used.

Added a pic of one of the actual lights, some are dirtier than others, but most I looked at could be cleaned up nice. And I will personally make sure any of them I sell WILL work, I'll even bring some jumper wires so I can let anyone see them work before you buy.
I'll take a pair here!

jdknech

m1031

bringing a M1031 to sell (or use to repair broke trucks on the trails)
-it has a onboard PTO driven 12.5Kw generator (single and 3 phase)
-the aircompressor has been upgraded to a twin cyl, with a 30ish gallon tank
-300 amp Libby welder (generater powers it perfectly)
-back-up camera
-newer model Dodge ram seats
-new Wagner brake shoes, and Pads
-Also new calipers, and wheel cylinders
-stereo and speakers added as well..

this truck needs nothing, and has low miles (as most military trucks) with under 24K..
asking $6,000 OBO

Attachments

eagle4g63

Is ANYONE interested in some 9.00's, NO rims but good inner-tubes..... I can take some pics tomorrow if so, I won't bring them with me if no one shows any interest(space is getting tight)......I am open to ANY trades for them......

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nobody has any fiberglass slats to bring? I haven't seen any replies saying anyone does... I just need 1 piece of a deuce bedrail or troop seat, or even 101 or 105 slats!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks