• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Discussion Thread

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haven't touched the deuce yet. If I have time, need to replace shifter seal on transfer. Needs oil change, extra filters, and greased. Fuel filters have been done recently. Then on to packing the camper, deuce, bus, and trailer.

Race mowers are being gone over, and should be in tip top shape by then. Camper needs looked at, should be good to go. Bus needs floor replaced where it came unglued, and fluids checked.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doing what I can to make sure I can make the rally. I can bring some firewood as well, so we can have a good campfire.

I am bringing part of a trailer and a generator head for Gimpy. Is there anything east of Haspin rally that I can help bring west, to make use of the Steel Soldiers Transportation Corps? Can't haul a deuce or something huge, but if you have parts in the VA/MD/WV/PA area that I can fit in the truck, I'll make it happen.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up my new replacement Suzuki 750 ATV from another SS member in Columbus last night. I'm good even without a truck. :)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not sure whether I'm bringing a civi outfit again or the 813 with 280 and 105. The cat won't travel in the big truck. ;-)

augiedoggy

I'm not sure whether I'm bringing a civi outfit again or the 813 with 280 and 105. The cat won't travel in the big truck. ;-)
I don't think I should have to remind you that this is an MV rally, not a Girl Scout jamboree!
Just kidding, look forward to seeing you there!

On a lower note it seems that our entertainment director (the infamous Gimpy) is a no show. :gimp:

gungearz

I was looking forward to meeting gimpy.... Now, we have to find another way to amuse ourselves. I heard he had nerf bars installed under his deuce to prevent roll overs... I wanted to have a look at those.

augiedoggy

No gimp? What are we to do?
Well, our angle of attack and center of gravity experiments will have to be postponed.
Camp fires will be noticeably smaller, but the subject matter around afore mentioned campfires should
include stories relating to this missing member.
Gimp says he has to work, some fancy new job I guess!

212sparky

Well, our angle of attack and center of gravity experiments will have to be postponed.
Camp fires will be noticeably smaller, but the subject matter around afore mentioned campfires should
include stories relating to this missing member.
Gimp says he has to work, some fancy new job I guess!
"work" that is a new one. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks