• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Discussion Thread

m35a2haspen

Banned
Does anyone need 5ton troop seats and bows off a m923? Willing to bring with me if anyone needs a set. One is wood the other is aluminum but matching camo paint on them. Other 923 parts available too. Pm me

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Bugwugger, you gonna be there too?

And, you posted in the wrong thread too, there is a rally parts thread.aua

Last edited:

eagle4g63

Man the UPS guy must be worn out today.........LOTS of BIG HEAVY boxes on my door step........looks like I just might get this dang motor built in time after all!!!

gungearz

Man the UPS guy must be worn out today.........LOTS of BIG HEAVY boxes on my door step........looks like I just might get this dang motor built in time after all!!!
You need anything, bro... Call me. Ill be over there in a New York minute. We'll make it happen.... Even if I got to tow bar it to haspin and we finish it up there....

gungearz

No have not had time., you could call and ask them.
Ya know sparky, I would love to help you out but since all I get back is negativity from you (and other people here) and this is something you said YOU were going to take care of... I'm just going to step aside and watch the show. I can't help out if what I do isn't appreciated... Sorry, see you at haspin....

Durango_USMC

Well big thanks to 2002ford for suggesting a way to test the transmission on the M1008. I dont have a transmission issue. Id say Im about 75% ready. Im going to start on the king pins in a bit and that should put me at 95% ready.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My truck is down for major repairs, hope to get it back up and running this weekend. I can't get out there if I can't drive something! :)

augiedoggy

Stretch's deuce is PM'd. The racing tractors are loaded. Started on the tool trailer yesterday. We are getting close.
That tool trailer is a must for almost any event! Thanks to you guys for bringing it and helping others out!

My 818 is almost ready, some PM, reseal transfer case air shift actuator and then buy some fuel.......:rolleyes:

212sparky

I installed my new alternator last night and the truck started right up after not running since December. It sounded soooooo sweet!!!!

jdknech

I'm about 80% ready... the m932A1 just needs fuel (ouch) and the m971 command camper needs the shower valve installed, and something done about AC, the 10K-BTU unit doesnt evem make a dent in it.. so i got another one to run.. hopefully 20K-btu works :) otherwise i'll have troubles breathing..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks