• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

Durango_USMC

I'll be bringing an ATV as well, nothing highspeed or all that big, just a little 250cc to run around on for the day. Not sure if I'll be bringing the M1008 or not at the moment.

gungearz

OH you couldn't drag that thought out of mind........Can't wait for the oil.......just have to figure out how we are moving it into my truck now that xtsix won't be there with his craneaua
Bring your transfer pump and if you don't want to get yours dirty, then I'll bring mine but you will need to bring the strainer and nozzle cause mine does not have one... I can bring a extra empty barrel to swap with.....

creekrider

Is there a time the park closes where I will not be able to get in? I think I will be getting in between 7pm and 8pm on Friday. I could not find anything on their website.

gungearz

Is there a time the park closes where I will not be able to get in? I think I will be getting in between 7pm and 8pm on Friday. I could not find anything on their website.
Park closes at 9pm and opens at 9am... u still can get in and camp but make sure you go to the office and check in first thing in the morning....

212sparky

OH you couldn't drag that thought out of mind........Can't wait for the oil.......just have to figure out how we are moving it into my truck now that xtsix won't be there with his craneaua
It is only 100 gal. We can just slide it from once truck to another. I will out it on the scale today to see how much it weighs. It is fryer oil straight put of the cookers.

eagle4g63

100 gallons, the thing will weight right at 700lbs for the oil and then the tote, maybe 50......should be able to slide it in......originally I was hoping to just off load you on the ground and then when I pack up put it back on my truck, I'll just have to strap it in real good so it doesn't slide around while trail riding...

eagle4g63

Too much oil to just transfer to one drum, I would have to bring a couple of drums(space it getting too tight) cause then I have to pack them and the tote back up for the ride home......

212sparky

100 gallons, the thing will weight right at 700lbs for the oil and then the tote, maybe 50......should be able to slide it in......originally I was hoping to just off load you on the ground and then when I pack up put it back on my truck, I'll just have to strap it in real good so it doesn't slide around while trail riding...
Yeah, strap it good. last year I trail rode with all that oil in my truck.
Could always hang a chain fall from the shelter and pick it out then pick it back up Saturday night.

Last edited:

212sparky

Too much oil to just transfer to one drum, I would have to bring a couple of drums(space it getting too tight) cause then I have to pack them and the tote back up for the ride home......
how many relays do you want? I have some RIBs and ice cube relays. They are 10 amp max relays.

eagle4g63

That's right, I forgot all about the motor.......that would be great, I think I smoked this other one I put on......was going to start looking for one after Haspin. The most important relay I need is for the exciter wire on the 12volt alternator.....after that anything else would just be frosting. You will have to take a look at what I am running and give me some advice on what you think for all the lights I have and am going to have....only have about half of what I am planning on the truck now.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm testing out my tapatalk app for my I phone. I'm going to try to post pictures while at the rally.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380155544.702514.jpg

Hopefully this worked and you can see my truck!