• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Findlay Ohio buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

197thhhc

I will be bringing up a few Deuce turbo exhaust kits and some misc exhaust parts. Good time to get them and save on shipping. I also have a new insulated tricolor softtop for the deuce or 800 series 5 ton. I can also bring some remote brake reservoir kits any other parts (new stuff from our ebay store) if anyone needs something. PM me if you need something.

kipman

Chris, with all you are bringing you will need a spot of your own. I only have one spot, contact John Chaney to see if he has any available.

citizensoldier

Taking over 319's spot

I am traveling down with a friend that has tons of 900 series parts among other stuff. If you are looking for something specific PM me and I will rummage through his 53' semi trailer full. I also have lots of M37, and Dodge WC stuff I could bring. I am in the market for anything Canadian M37 , 900/16 Superlugs, a Yanmar powered genset and HUMMV Wrangler tires if anyone has some 90% or better. PM me if you have any of this with price and pics. $T2eC16h,!zoE9s5ngyKQBRzFy82Q,g~~60_14.JPG$T2eC16F,!ykE9s7twBM+BRzFywy3I!~~60_14.JPG57957672_gl_tiny_thumb.jpgA few other things I have are a WC62/63 transfer case with both shafts, M887 Hobart welder ran when pulled, 230, 251 and 265 parts, M37 pigs, axle shaft, box and body parts.. Oh geesh just PM me if your looking for something, chances are I have it or know where one is..lol.

Last edited:

2002ford

I am planning on being there. I have lots of cucv stuff I can bring. Still need to find a new owner for the m1010. Its to nice for what I would use it for. What are 99% Humvee tires going for now a days?

citizensoldier

I am planning on being there. I have lots of cucv stuff I can bring. Still need to find a new owner for the m1010. Its to nice for what I would use it for. What are 99% Humvee tires going for now a days?
$100 and up.. Some are listed in the classified for $150 a piece. Not bad for what they are but if I can avoid shipping that's even better.

Last edited:

jw4x4

I am looking for a tool box from a 939 series tractor. The box on the right hand side that sits on top of the frame.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I got some Pelican RALS Remote Area Lighting System 2 NOS 9470 9470.jpg and 1 used and 2 used 9460Remote-Area-Lighting-kip.jpg 2 light, the 70's have AC chargers and the 60's have 12/24V chargers. The catch is the 9470's only came with 3 lights and 3 towers. They all have SLA batteries 9470 have 2, the 9460's have one and each light head puts out 3,000 lumens on high. Actual pic's below.

rals 001.jpg rals 002.jpg rals 004.jpg rals 007.jpg rals 006.jpg 001.jpg 003.jpg

Last edited:

Jayco36REQS

I'd be interested in a few can of starter juice and a boarding ladder.....

I'll be bringing some misc items (hoses, fittings, belts, lights, etc) and a M105 trailer/w bows and cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks