• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Findlay Ohio buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you find any Gimp let me know. I'm about due for a new pair of hot weather boots. The pair I bought from Jim Henderson at my first GA rally are getting kinda thin!

citizensoldier

I also have a guy looking for M37 Dodge standard budd rims same as M101A1 trailer and 900/16 NDT's if anyone has some to sell. I could use 251flathead military intake and exhaust manifolds if anyone has one sitting with their pile of Hens teeth. Other needs M37 winch parts, Dodge WC winch parts,ACME trans whole or parts,1100/20 G177 tires, M35A2 rims,.4BT turbo and intake setup, 1 Dodge M37 style dually budd rim.
Is anyone interested in hauling my 4 thousand lb tire cage to the show from 54 reos place? I sure would like to get that home to use.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sure The Beef King would have to make a detour way south to go by 54's place. And if he still has the same little truck hauling all of his stuff, he probably would be able to haul it.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Where is the cage at, how big, pictures? How far off I-70?
If 54REO is in Chester, IL that would be about a 4 hour detour added to a 12 hour trip. Plus my little trailer is on rated for 2K.

Last edited:

MatthewH

Lane, I have an after cooler setup for a 4bt, have the cooler, mounting bolt and the injector lines. Was gonna put it up for sale, pm if your interested.

citizensoldier

I would not want to put you out that much you have a long enough trip. He is in the southern tip of Ill south of St Louis.. I lost all the pictures I had of the tire cage in a computer crash but it's as big as they get. Came off a airbase so it can do big airplane tires or what I wanted it for was 1600/20's. He said it bottomed out his truck and was all his tractor could could do to pick it up. Thanks for the effort though.

I looked up my GL description it's 6'x7'x3' and no weight given.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Plus, he might make it to the MVPA nationals in Louisville. I might be able to bring it back to Cincinnati from there. Brian has expressed interest in my trailer, he might end up owning it.

citizensoldier

On second thought! If 54reo does not want it.. How much for the trailer? Maybe I can buy it have Brian put the cage in it and get someone to hook onto it and bring it to Findlay? Or I can shoot down and grab the whole thing. Just a thought.. I know I don't have to many of those. ...

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My first GA Rally as well Phil. That was a good time!!!!!!! They are all fun, but that was probably the best GA raly I was at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks