• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Findlay Ohio buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Lane, I know you need tubes, how many should I bring for you? I got a bunch of 900r16 new in the box, $10 each.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dont sell all the good stuff guys before the GA Rally :)

I need the mounting plate for the NATO slave port for a M1009. It is the plate that attaches to the front and holds the nato slave port in place.

I have the M923 Cargo Cover and Cab Cover in classifieds for sale

gimpyrobb

Dont sell all the good stuff guys before the GA Rally :)

I need the mounting plate for the NATO slave port for a M1009. It is the plate that attaches to the front and holds the nato slave port in place.

I have the M923 Cargo Cover and Cab Cover in classifieds for sale

Hop a ride with Ferro and come on up. I have one of those CUCV nato mounting plates here somewhere. I'll see what I can dig up.

citizensoldier

citizensoldier

Some stuff we can bring

I am not even sure what some of this stuff is or what truck it goes to. Chime up if you can ID and or its something your interested in. The next time I can get over there I will take some more pictures.

Attachments

citizensoldier

I think you need to hook up one of Dave P's tractors and bring that whole trailer down!
You know that is not a bad idea!!. I will see what I can do.. Do you guys have a site/source that is good for ISBN #'s or military part numbers? Tons of stuff I can't ID.. Hug
e 24volt NOS starters, some of what I think are MUTT parts, tons of A3 and 900 series CTIS parts. Military generator parts..

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The light set (pic 032) looks like the lights that clamp to the barrel of a towed gun. ($$$$$$)!

Only in Northern Michigan does one wear white gloves with their woodland camo jacket.

Last edited:

citizensoldier

The light set (pic 032) looks like the lights that clamp to the barrel of a towed gun. ($$$$$$)!

Only in Northern Michigan does one wear white gloves with their woodland camo jacket.
Ha ha! It is for a towed gun.. Not sure which one. Would still make a nice tow light for anything. One could make a bracket the barrel clamp hooks to. PM me with offers.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am looking for a tool box from a 939 series tractor. The box on the right hand side that sits on top of the frame.
Is that the same as one off a M818? If so I can bring one Jerry.

Also got some NOS in the box sealed in foil LS-454/U loud speakers loudspk.jpg they come with the mounting gizzy.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial][SIZE=-2][SIZE=-2]THIS ITEM IS A 4 IN.,2 W,8 OHM LOUDSPEAKER WITH A 300 TO 7000 HZ FREQUENCY RANGE,ENCLOSED IN A METAL CABINET; INCLUDES A 600 OHM TRANSFORMER AND CORD ASSEMBLY; SUITABLE FOR OUTDOOR USE[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

jw4x4

I don't have an 818 around here to compare. I can measure the one on my truck when I go to the warehouse.
Yes they are the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

gimpyrobb

Anyone have tan boots with the Vibram sole? Ideally I'd like a gortex pair and a hot weather pair(or 2). I have different ones and the sizes are all over. 11-13 would be acceptable(I think).

Boots were sourced today, no longer needed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks