• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Findlay Ohio buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I got lots o stuff! CUCV seat covers, 900r16 tubes, M101 tailgate fiberglass racks, FM100 fuel filter kits, and more!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What's the deal on the seat covers?????? OEM brown just like they came from uncle? or a slip on cover aftermarket?

Mine is in pretty good shape, but I'm sure it won't stay that way forever.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Gimp has them in the part classifieds cucv cover.jpg and they are NOS OEM bench bottoms.
I'll be bringing starting juice001.jpg aluminum boarding ladders, liners and floors for the 16X16 tent, AO42-III motor, litters and litter stands and other military nick nacks.

Last edited:

mahdey

Mahdey, how have you been. I have not seen you on here in a long time. Hope you can get over to the show for a bit.
Good man. I see you sold your M35? I just picked up a 5 ton yesterday on GL. I drove through cambridge about a year ago and was going to stop by but there was a snow storm on its way.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am going to try to go to this show. I do not have anything planned so i dont see why I cant go. My M35A2 and all the extra parts I have are still back in upstate New York as of now but I might head back there for easter. I have an FMTV cargo cover (woodland camo) that i would like to part with. I dont really have any use for it, or i would also consider trading it for something Deuce related. I always could use more 9.00-20s or i was thinking about switching to the 11.00-20s that come on the 900 series 5 tons with duals. Im open to offers and or trades. I have some doncamination bottles bottles too that mount in the vehicles. I would be intrested in one of those H-45 tent heaters. i heard they can run on just about anything including WMO. I would also be intrested in finding a hard top for my M35A, tire chains, brake shoes/linings and misc other odds and ends. Chime in if anybody is bringing any of this stuff.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be at the show. Doc and Lane will be keeping my vendor spaces warm. Not sure what I'll be bringing to sell but if anyone wants axle nut sockets or padlocks let me know.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a couple of things that might interest people. First, I have 6 more of these 155mm cases that I will bring along. Someone make me an offer. I MIGHT also be able to snag a projectile...not sure what caliber it was yet, but it's big. I'll have to double check it tomorrow.

Also, I decided to sell the tank and pumps from my Lubricating trailer I won the other year. It's is large, each vat holds 27 gallons, and there are 3 air operated pumps (one for each vat). 2 of the pumps are I think 12:1 pumps for oils and one is a 60:1 pump for grease. Don't quite me on the ratios, but I think that's what they are. Also the tank comes with the 5 hoses and reels that were in the trailer as well. There are 2 oil hoses with metering valves, two grease hoses with ends on them and the air hose. I'm not going to bring it unless I have a buyer for it, so make me an offer for it.

Attachments

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wouldnt mind finding an auxillary fuel tank I can store fuel in for long trips with my deuce. Something that would lay nicely in the bed of my deuce around 100-150 gallons would be nice. I would also like to find a real nice pair of front turn signal lights for my deuce, preferably something not made by new star/imported. My ideal lights I would like to get are the alminium casting ones to match the back. I would consider LED ones for the right price. I may also bring master cylinders for HMMVW, brake shoes for an M151, decontamination bottles and maybe some other odds and ends.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds good Gimp. I am making plans to head back to NY to get my Deuce over easter and bring it out that weekend. I want to drive it to the findlay show and to haspin in the worst way. I'll bring my parts out then. its probably going to be a 14 hour deuce ride to go the 540 miles.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Stop by and see gimpyrobb and I and get a Free P38 can opener. I can bring a new in the crate 16X16 tent with used frame 16x16os.jpg 16 inside.jpg for $800 . I have a used BaseX desert 305 18X25 with ends and floor $900.baseX305 003.jpg baseX305 002.jpg I am only bringing the tents if there is a buyer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.