• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Findlay Ohio buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsh4364

Anyone bringing any NOS injectors for an 85 1009 6.2? And maybe a good IP or a good core?Last year I got a super nice NOS rear bumper,would love to find a front one.

74M35A2

I'll be attending the OH show with Cleatus (WildChild467). He'll be the one wearing the shirt with a "Kick Me" sign on his back.

Is there any way I can beg somebody to bring a 5 ton winch level wind and tensioner? I'm trying all I can to not have to pay $600 from a vendor, but may have no choice if none show up on the radar after the weekend. I already have the winch, but want to add the level wind and tensioner to the front of my M925A2. Would be happy to trade cash (<$600) or several brand new starters, just specify your engine ahead of time. Also have the coveted NOS "Combat Locks" I could throw into the mix somehow.

See you all soon regardless. Hope there are lots of $1 grab bins and 155 shells I can fill with pennies.......

Jayco36REQS

We have 2 deuce hard tops both currently tan and in need of new paint as well as the usual stomping out of dents your choice $300 each

Aswayze.....Interested in one of those tops,maybe both if you let me be stingy. I'll be there sat morning.
I'm in the market for a hard top for my 923A1...

2002ford

I have a lot of cucv parts. No n o s stuff. I would need a list of stuff to bring. I have it cores, starter cores. Used injecters. A complete motor. Complete front bumper set up I may have a rear. D60 and 14 bolts. Lol. Just let me know if anyone is interested.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On the road with Ferro- He has wiped out a whole carton of oreo golden stuffs cookies. I am getting worried I am next............

Aswayze

Danger danger warning danger. State troopers are set up at the entrance to the fair grounds doing dot inspections. Make sure you are right and tight so that this jerky move does not make them any money.

citizensoldier

I'll be attending the OH show with Cleatus (WildChild467). He'll be the one wearing the shirt with a "Kick Me" sign on his back.

Is there any way I can beg somebody to bring a 5 ton winch level wind and tensioner? I'm trying all I can to not have to pay $600 from a vendor, but may have no choice if none show up on the radar after the weekend. I already have the winch, but want to add the level wind and tensioner to the front of my M925A2. Would be happy to trade cash (<$600) or several brand new starters, just specify your engine ahead of time. Also have the coveted NOS "Combat Locks" I could throw into the mix somehow.

See you all soon regardless. Hope there are lots of $1 grab bins and 155 shells I can fill with pennies.......
Doc Farmall had one with tentioner at last years Findlay show. I kicked around buying it. He did take it home so maybe he still has it.

Monkeyboyarmy

Danger danger warning danger. State troopers are set up at the entrance to the fair grounds doing dot inspections. Make sure you are right and tight so that this jerky move does not make them any money.
I'm sure that they are trying to connect the swap meet area and the historical/non-comm. registrations since DOT is commercial vehicles only. Those items you brought are for display or club activities only,right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks