• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 haspin info thread, June 11-15th

212sparky

Are we interested in shirts again? Before any thing goes to print I will check with chis the site owner. If we do want shirts designs will get started.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whatever weekend it is, I'm in as always. I'm probably the one who wins the long-distance award each year, but it's worth it!

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I moved to Livonia, Michigan in December. I used to go to the Rausch Creek Rally but I am a little far for that. I put Haspin on my calendar and I am going to try to make it this year. I doubt I will have my Deuce out here for it, but anything is possible. I would need lots and lots of WMO to make the trip if I did have it. I would just be happy to make new contacts out here also. It’s always great meeting new guys in the MV hobby!

gungearz

You will see anything and everything at Haspin. From atv's to Gators to kick butt wheelie popping lawn mowers. They do require a properly secured helmet if not in an enclosed vehicle.
Yes, proper saftey equipment is a must at haspin. Helmets, seat belts, roll cages and eye protection. The trails can get alittle crazy at times... check out the haspin website for the rules and regulations at haspinacres.com....

jdknech

not sure If I can swing it this year for the camping part, I am on the Board fo the 2014 MVPA convention, and it is the 27th and 28th of june.. Im not sure i can get that much time off in the same month.. but on the flip-side.. I might be getting laid off monday.. so I might not have to worry about it! lol

even if I cant get off the whole time, I will at least come up saturday.. cant wait to see you guys again!

BSutter

We may wish to rethink the menu for warm weather food. I equate spaghetti with cooler weather.

What say all of you?

That is all.

An alternative to spaghetti could be pulled pork BBQ with cold slaw and baked beans.

I am looking for menu input from the group.

I am also considering a per plate charge for our effort.

That is all

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am also considering a per plate charge for our effort.
I would gladly pay for a meal service. I think most would. Several years ago Cabell Garbee had his MKT there at Haspin for the weekend. (Actually two consecutive years) And of course, there is the wildly successful ga rally meal service. You can't please everyone, but most will appreciate it.

k5ontherocks

Me, my wife, and kids will be in attendance this year.Driving our new M931A2, possibly towing my jeep or jeeps.
I live about 1.5 hours north of haspin if i can help out an any way.
Thanks
Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks