• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 haspin info thread, June 11-15th

k5ontherocks

Thanks. Son is 7 and cant get enuff of the big trucks and getting dirty.My daughter is 11....going on 18,not too fond of the mud most of the time. We have a 99 Cherokee we trail ride with. My new big mud truck build probably wont be done this year.See you there.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No need to switch, I have both going to my barn. I almost lost my Tracker last night driving out there. :)

DrNefarious

May not actually make the summer rally. Wife and I are moving back to Columbus Ohio mid May so it will most likely be the fall rally for us. Should be bringing along a new toy, one with 4 axles and a 44k lb curb weight....hmm wonder what that might be:D That and she still hasn't gotten over the broken hood latch haha!

DrNefarious

Hah! i wish! i'm struggling to get enough money for just one let alone multiple, I will say though I do have some custom ideas in mind. But I'll have my hands full enough seeing how it handles the trails. At least i know that if i get stuck ill be able to get myself out without Eagle having to give me a tug......hopefully.:lol: That and I hope to get the wife comfortable driving Das-Fuel-Slut (aka 5 tonz of fun) so she can come along on the trails without having to ride next to me!

gungearz

Hah! i wish! i'm struggling to get enough money for just one let alone multiple, I will say though I do have some custom ideas in mind. But I'll have my hands full enough seeing how it handles the trails. At least i know that if i get stuck ill be able to get myself out without Eagle having to give me a tug......hopefully.:lol: That and I hope to get the wife comfortable driving Das-Fuel-Slut (aka 5 tonz of fun) so she can come along on the trails without having to ride next to me!
Hey doc, I was originally talking about the t-shirts but don't worry, your secret weapon is safe in my head...lol...

Btw, good luck getting it....

DrNefarious

gungearz

Oh haha sorry! I'd be down for a shirt though I wouldn't be there. Should make the picture a big pile of sparks ropes or my tidal wave of a mud hole picture. Thanks! I'm going to need all the luck I can get seeing as how they are starting to get scarce. Oh well if I can't get it this should do. I wonder how well it will trail???? http://www.mascus.com/transportation/used-fire-trucks/other-oshkosh-m-23-m6000/images/dkgn8r5u.html
I'd love to see that on the trails... especially the mud pit, looks like it would just float across it or it will push all the water out...

eagle4g63

Oh haha sorry! I'd be down for a shirt though I wouldn't be there. Should make the picture a big pile of sparks ropes or my tidal wave of a mud hole picture. Thanks! I'm going to need all the luck I can get seeing as how they are starting to get scarce. Oh well if I can't get it this should do. I wonder how well it will trail???? http://www.mascus.com/transportation/used-fire-trucks/other-oshkosh-m-23-m6000/images/dkgn8r5u.html

FINALLY.....something BIG enough to put out one of Gimpy's fires!!!

DrNefarious

Nope... Still not big enough for gimpys fires. Lol omg that stupid hose. Lesson learned, no more mud! Though I wonder if it can take "the hill" and no not the oh s#!^ drop at the end hill.

212sparky

Nope... Still not big enough for gimpys fires. Lol omg that stupid hose. Lesson learned, no more mud! Though I wonder if it can take "the hill" and no not the oh s#!^ drop at the end hill.
Oh come on. If you get the big truck you have to test the mud ability of it. :tank:

212sparky

I have wire rope in my inventory now for recoveries, and getting more every day i do a wire rope change on a crane. if any body wants wire rope i will be selling rope.

DrNefarious

Well i would buy the big ass thing but its over width at 10 feet wide and over weight at 130000lbs, so i have no idea what permit i would need in Ohio to drive it as much as i do my 5 ton. Oh and yeah sparky no more mud lol. 6 days worth of pressure cleaning and i still don't have every bit of it off.

eagle4g63

Well i would buy the big ass thing but its over width at 10 feet wide and over weight at 130000lbs, so i have no idea what permit i would need in Ohio to drive it as much as i do my 5 ton. Oh and yeah sparky no more mud lol. 6 days worth of pressure cleaning and i still don't have every bit of it off.
Haspin's mud will NEVER come off totally:twisted:......you kind of have to just paint over it and pretend you got it all off!!!:whistle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks