• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 MVPA National Convention- Louisville, KY

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, I just went to the Convention home page and looked under "Schedule of Events". The Convention Center opens at 08:00hrs Thursday for the exhibitions and swap meet. So we are safe.

If I make myself a lot smaller I can sneak in behind you PB but it says it isn't open to the public until Saturday. :-(

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just spoke to the sponsor in Louisville, he will come on and clarify for everyone in a little while. I think you will all like what he says.:jumpin:

jdknech

In response to some PM's and questions I have gotten, the PUBLIC is allowed in on Friday and Saturday, Thursday is reserved for MVPA members, BUT, if you show up Thursday as a NON member, you more then likely won't have a problem getting in.. Any questions, my cell is 812-987-6559

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Josh. I knew you were good for something. :)

I was worried about making myself smaller to get in behind PB.......

swindad2

Yes. Thanks. I think you put a lot of us at ease. I thought it would just be me and my 10 year old coming. The wife has decided to come also, so the whole crew is coming! We decided to make a 2 day affair of it, so we'll be coming up Friday morning. I actually got a hotel room near by. Didn't think there would be any rooms left. I'm sure I will see everything I want up there, but I'll have to stick to things that fit in the trunk of my car. Oh well.
I have printed a copy of my MVPA membership purchase, with my member number on it, just in case.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thanks Josh. I knew you were good for something. :)

I was worried about making myself smaller to get in behind PB.......
Sorry, for some reason, I DO NOT see that EIGHTH GODLY MIRACLE every happing because GOD has some minor world crisis to deal with BEFORE he tackles something major like sliming you down.

This was approved by a KGR

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just checked Ron. If I wear a black helmet it makes me look slimmer. That moves me down on the miracle list but still above you.

Bazynga!!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I just checked Ron. If I wear a black helmet it makes me look slimmer. That moves me down on the miracle list but still above you.

Bazynga!!
Yep the art of camouflage, makes you think what is there isn't, BUT the SHADOW KNOWS., sure hope your NOT above me because if so I will be doing a imitation of a pancake.

Approved by KGR

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Dually is locked, cocked and ready to rock. MB gave me a haircut tonight so I won't have to wear dog tags up there.

I'm REALLY looking forward to meeting some of you fellers and having a good time. And for you folks that were at Huntsville don't worry, I have different meds now and I won't try to blow up the Scud Missile Launcher again if that feller comes back.:roll:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dually is locked, cocked and ready to rock. MB gave me a haircut tonight so I won't have to wear dog tags up there.

I'm REALLY looking forward to meeting some of you fellers and having a good time. And for you folks that were at Huntsville don't worry, I have different meds now and I won't try to blow up the Scud Missile Launcher again if that feller comes back.:roll:
Darn! I was hoping for some fireworks.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
jd and all the Kilroy Chapter members are doing a superb job-this convention is going to rule. There are a ton of trucks and vendors here, it's going to be huge.

We have most of our vendor spot set up, much thanks for everyone's help.

I can't wait to get around and look at all the cool stuff!

All of you that are missing this need to call in sick to work and haul butt up here!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
jd and all the Kilroy Chapter members are doing a superb job-this convention is going to rule.
I can't wait to get around and look at all the cool stuff!
I certainly agree and look forward to meeting JD. I had some reservations about a couple of issues and he quickly provided guidance that made me feel MUCH better and eager to get there tomorrow morning!:goodjob:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks