• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 5/15-17 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I posted a wanted ad in the classifieds but in case somebody didn't see it, I am looking for (2) brackets to mount a fuel fired cab heater in a 939 Series 5 Ton. I am looking for Item 17 in the pictures below. Does anybody have these two brackets or something close that might work?
Item 17.JPGItem 17 (NSN 5340-01-289-7885, Part Number 20511140).jpg02.jpg

EDIT: These parts were located and are now no longer needed. Thank you.

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I have the fiberglass staves (uprights) and corners. I will have to check if I have the bows. It'll be a week or so.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tom - you say if you are not after the original/factory brackets (pic #1, item 17), they look simple enough to copy. Do you have dimensions of the heater can and bolt spacing?
They might not be too bad to copy, but the original brackets would make life a lot easier and it would have the height exactly right where it needs to be. I know somebody has to have them... somewhere. Its just one of those piddly parts that may not get much attention or get scraped with a truck. I am offering $50 just for those two little brackets to get peoples attention to see if they have them. :)

EDIT: These parts were located and are no longer needed. Thank you.

Last edited:

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be out there. If anyone needs any MKT kitchen trailer things let me know and I will bring them out with me.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have a take-off acoustic suppression kit for an MEP003 if anyone is interested.

Edit: (Spoken for right now)

Last edited:

kipman

I just got some new, katadyne survivor 35 desalinator water filters. I will bring some if there is any interest.

Also got a couple of the newer 120V 48" light sets from Base X that come two in Pelican M330 case that is perfect for long gun storage. They have the typical use scrapes, markings and abrasions on the outsides and the lights show light usage, gaskets and closures work the case size OD is 50x 15x 7. $250 OBO
kip case.jpg kip.jpg kipphoto-2.jpg basecamp-x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
MTV MTVT cargo cover kit

I have a NOS MTV / MTVT Cargo cover bow and tarp kit in the crate that also fit the FMTV trailer these are the lighter weight 3 piece bows not the heavy one piece bows I have listed for the dumps. $450 Let me know via PM if you want it as space is limited. Choice of desert or 3 color camo on the tarps. It you need just the bows or just the tarp let me know as I don't mind breaking up the kit.

The crates that these came in are rough, the desert one was already missing most of the top, so took it out to check. It was folded so the inside of the tarp was the outside of the bundle which was great as it was dirty and dusty but should clean up with a good power washing. It's amazing how much FOD was in the crate as you can see by the bows that were under the tarp. Pictures are of the outside of the trap as it would be mounted on the truck. All the rubber ropes are still soft and flexible and these are the latest style that have 3 over lapping flaps down each side.
mtvtop 005.jpg mtvtop 004.jpg mtvtop 006.jpg mtvtop 003.jpg

Last edited:

dozenjeeps

taking a trailer load of a couple pallets of ammo cans, selling 30 cal, 50 cal, and 40mm.............prices are 8.00, 10.00, and 12.00 while supplies last......only have about 30 of the 40 mm left and they are like new with the new sticker still on them...........so if interested let me know...........may make a better deal on the 30 cal, and they are like new condition if you buy over 25 of them..........send me a email addy and I can send some pics if you need to see them......not smart enough to put pics on this site.........

2002ford

I will have matching left and right mrap fenders. $40 a pair. Mrap bucket seats $200 each. I have almost anything for cucvs. Just give me a heads up so I can pack it. I hope to have my m1010 running and driving by then. Its a true 388 mile truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks