• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 LA steel soldiers rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
we with 2 days no rain we are all excited. more work on cleaning the yard and tomorrow super early will be cutting the grass and start putting trucks and trailer out. picking up tshirts tomorrow or wed latest and tomorrow evening a run to the store for supplies. looking real great. i will request our group pic must be on sat. last few years its been on sunday noon after almost eveyone has left. if the count is on looks like 50 plus ss members and a bunch of others looking for the large swap meet going on all weekend .

m109a2

Hey Tim wish I was there I also wish Garrett was around his outrigger will be alright I will even lift and paint a bober and hope I spelt bober wrong but I will do it

badassissimo

m109a2, how'd the weather treat you? Saw some sheds wrapped around trees and broken light poles. We got our screen door broken and felt our trailer bounce like it was going to start flying. lol.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
we with 2 days no rain we are all excited. more work on cleaning the yard and tomorrow super early will be cutting the grass and start putting trucks and trailer out. picking up tshirts tomorrow or wed latest and tomorrow evening a run to the store for supplies. looking real great. i will request our group pic must be on sat. last few years its been on sunday noon after almost eveyone has left. if the count is on looks like 50 plus ss members and a bunch of others looking for the large swap meet going on all weekend .
Swung by the other day and dropped 4+ pallets of CARNACs sprinkles of joy. Yard looked great. Glad no rain for a few days...but I probably just jinxed that. See you all Thursday with 11+ more pallets, LOL.

TruAg

Looking for help getting an air ride seat I purchased from Crawdaddy at the Rally. I won't make it over, so looking for someone from Texas (College Station or North Houston area) headed over that could pick up the seat and transport it back. Anybody from Texas headed over?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
One more day and a wake up call for us. Headed out early thur morning.

Yeah...right...You and that feller from Texas (TWM) changed the friggin plan toward the end!! Well...we will still be arriving around 13:00ish Friday, God willing.

I hope you guys haven't raised so much commotion Thursday evening that the LA State Police block the border for folks with GA tags again!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah...right...You and that feller from Texas (TWM) changed the friggin plan toward the end!! Well...we will still be arriving around 13:00ish Friday, God willing.

I hope you guys haven't raised so much commotion Thursday evening that the LA State Police block the border for folks with GA tags again!

Remember that once you cross the state line into their fine state you MUST address these LEOs by their CAJUN title: La PO-PO.

Also, be sure to speak with at least a French accent if you cannot muster FULL-CAJUN mode.

Carry on.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I got to know what SOS is... thanks to Papabear and his crew!

Thanks Kent, but I'm not sure I want some of that ... after 6 more months...!?:)

G.

Last edited:

m715mike

I can't believe it, but I was able to free-up Saturday and Sunday. My son's 7th grade history project is done, and my deadlines at work are under control. Most importantly, my brother-in-law closed a week early on his house and we moved his family last weekend. So I'm faced with a tough choice.... Either sit on the couch at home and wait for pictures to post on the rally thread, or get my rear end to Louisiana this weekend!!!

Tim - If there's still room, I would like to join y'all Saturday morning. My oldest son may come too. I plan to drive the POV and arrive between 0900 and 1000 Saturday morning and pull-out Sunday morning. Also, will there be enough food to purchase from the MKT (my preference), or should I plan to bring my own? I apologize for going back and forth on you.

Looking for help getting an air ride seat I purchased from Crawdaddy at the Rally. I won't make it over, so looking for someone from Texas (College Station or North Houston area) headed over that could pick up the seat and transport it back. Anybody from Texas headed over?

Since I'm driving the POV (a SUV), I have room for relatively small, clean parts (as if that exists in this hobby). I'm happy to shuttle parts home to the north side of Houston. I'll post this in the buy/sell thread too.

TruAg - I can bring the seat home for you.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
plenty of food for everyone. going to sams tonight with the truck and get everything we need. glad to have you coming this year. looking great for a real nice rally

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks