• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 SS Haspin Acres Rally Dates, June 10-14th

Blackbear

Ok hey FNG here, so this will be my first rally, can anyone give me pointers, do I need to make my own reservations, I take it we bring our own food etc, what else, and I'd like a xxl grey.
thanks

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok hey FNG here, so this will be my first rally, can anyone give me pointers, do I need to make my own reservations, I take it we bring our own food etc, what else, and I'd like a xxl grey.
thanks
No reservation needed and yes bring your own food and drink . If your driving from Texas I would bring a lot of tools and spare fuel filter and anything else you think you may need to keep your truck operational. Hope to see you there you will have a blast.

Dave:beer:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Its pretty laid back. No reservations needed. When you stop at the main office, make sure you tell them you are with the military trucks- sometimes we get a discount, sometimes we don't. Just luck of the draw who takes your money. When you get in your truck to leave, we are usually a hard right turn and go down the hill. Pretty sure you can't miss us.

Matt1970M35A

So I have a company trip next all next week and won't be back until Wednesday just in time to start the truck that's been setting since last year. And only this weekend to pack. Wish me luck I'll need it.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, guys, I'm probably out, and for several reasons. The stack-up of inconveniences preventing me from showing up is now near insurmountable, so unless things go PERFECTLY for everything in my life next 10 days, I won't be able to make it. Biggest thing on the list is finding a replacement for the Dodge, since the tranny just took a crap and it's not worth rebuilding a tranny in a 318K mile SUV that has other major problems, and I won't be able to find a suitable replacement vehicle before the rally.

So, have fun y'all, hope to see you next time.

212sparky

Bad news. We are unable to get the shirts don't this year. Having issues with the shirt printer and short time with being out of town are all adding up to us not being able to get them done. Sorry, hopefully next year we can have them done with no issues.

Rob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks