• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Complete medium adjustable tow bars with all the correct pins and feet(and MWO collars welded on) no more available.

Last edited:

skytroop232

I will be bringing a bunch of non vehicle stuff, selling cheap. Couldn't find anymore MRE's though.

I NEED Deuce side rear view mirror assemblies. Anybody?? Mine broke!!

jpg

I know this stuff is not likely available, but I figured I'd ask just in case.

I need half a dozen of these straps used to hold a litter in place in an M1010. I'd appreciate any pointers folks might have.
In the -20 TM they are: 37-0051 STRAP, WEBBING
photo 2 (16).jpgstrap.JPG

I also need the large aluminum panel with the red cross for the side of an M1010. (I have only one.)
00e0e_8MGrUKcieyM_600x450.jpg

And finally, I could use a shorty tow bar rig with CUCV (1") feet.

natem

If someone is interested, I'll bring my 4cyl Mule motors.DSCN2225.jpg

SOLD......... Passed along to someone who can't make it to the event.

Last edited:

natem

If someone is interested, I'll bring my 4cyl Mule motors.View attachment 615182
As per request some more photos. These are early motors. I was told they were take-outs for2cyl conversions. Both turn freely and are very complete.

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I decided I am going to sell my portable flood lights. I'll get some pics tomorrow and post them up. They are large and heavy so it would be nice to have a firm sale before the event.

treva2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For Sale
I have a few parts that I won’t be needing for my Deuce build:
6 HEMTT/PLS wheels $800 (I would like these paid for before I load then on my truck for Findlay)
NOS water pump $80
3 ½” aftermarket exhaust stack $35
PTO and drive shaft for winch $200
Deuce fuel tank and pump – working take off $120

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you still looking for this? I talked to a guy last year at Findlay that had brand new kits in the crate. He was not a steel soldiers member. I think I have an email address for him. I will try to dig it up.
Yes sir, indeed I am. I would greatly appreciate that.
I have not forgotten about this. I found the email address for the seller and fired off a message. He replied that he does believe he has four of these kits -NOS in the crate. They are in storage, and he was going to check to see if there is any damage. I asked if he would like to communicate with you directly before the Findlay show to talk details, but he has not replied back yet. I will retry him.

gottaluvit

I have not forgotten about this. I found the email address for the seller and fired off a message. He replied that he does believe he has four of these kits -NOS in the crate. They are in storage, and he was going to check to see if there is any damage. I asked if he would like to communicate with you directly before the Findlay show to talk details, but he has not replied back yet. I will retry him.
Well, thank you sir! I appreciate that. If he isn't a member of this site, I could PM you my email to give him if that works.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK it was a little longer that just the next day, but here are the pictures of the flood lights. When fully extended the mast rises to a little over 21 feet. What you see in the pictures is what is in each crate. With the exception of maybe the spare light bulbs. One of the masts has a broken piece on one of the support legs but that should be easily fixed if you know someone with a TIG or nice MIG welder, since the mast is all aluminum. The mast is heavy, probably 100 pounds or more.

Each crate has the 3 lights and a cable to descend down from the mast. As well as about 50 feet or more of #8-2 cable to extend back to the generator or power source and a short pigtail to attach to the generator. The mast and extension piece, "u" shaped spikes to drive into the ground as anchors and the crank handle.

As you can see in the pictures, I don't even have it fully extended and it is pretty darned high. They would make a great portable ham antenna tower or portable flag pole as well.

I'm asking $100 for one crate of lights, and $65 for the one that is broken since it will need repaired. We can talk about other options and trades.

IMG_2502.jpg IMG_2503.jpg IMG_2504.jpg IMG_2505.jpg IMG_2506.jpg

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DECONTAMINATING APPARATUS: POWER-DRIVEN, PORTABLE.
It is basically a water heater with pressurized delivery. The water pressure and temperature are adjustable. From briefly reading the manual, it appears that the highest pressure setting is 100 psi. As with any military equipment, it is heavy duty throughout. It weighs about 360 lbs.

It has a two-cycle gas engine that powers the pump and fan. The motor does turn with the pull rope. The water heater is multi-fuel fired.
The base unit appears to be complete. There is a vinyl cover included (not shown ).
There are no accessories (hoses, wands, nozzles, etc.)
1.jpg

Here is the complete TM: View attachment TM-3-4230-218-12-and-P.pdf

I got this on trade and I haven't had a chance to really go through it. The engine does fire if primed at the carb, but I have not hooked up a fuel tank yet. I did purchase a new water pump belt which was absent.

$150 OBO (I won't be bringing it unless someone shows a genuine interest. )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks