8 weeks and counting

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Mogman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well my status was changed today from "EUC SENT" to "Submitted to TSC, pending approval" I guess they were lying when they said it was "sent" Or maybe lying today, who knows....

fpchief

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well my status was changed today from "EUC SENT" to "Submitted to TSC, pending approval" I guess they were lying when they said it was "sent" Or maybe lying today, who knows....
Yea, I called about my SF-97. The call i made a few weeks ago the guy told me this..." I see there has been a delay in processing so I will make sure it is on the top of the stack, it will be shipped soon via fedex ground"....now I knew at that time it was pure lip service. I called today and a lady said (after a good wait) it is in the next batch going to the USMC for processing. So my dates are auction March 8, EUC cleared end of June, and SF-97 not yet left for approval. She had no idea when that batch would be sent away.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks