• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8 weeks and counting

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can any of you guys give me the number u called for TSC?? Purchased 1APR20 still no EUC!!
What does the status say? I doubt anyone that bought on the 4-1 auction has been approved yet, mine has not..

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well my status was changed today from "EUC SENT" to "Submitted to TSC, pending approval" I guess they were lying when they said it was "sent" Or maybe lying today, who knows....

fpchief

Well my status was changed today from "EUC SENT" to "Submitted to TSC, pending approval" I guess they were lying when they said it was "sent" Or maybe lying today, who knows....
Yea, I called about my SF-97. The call i made a few weeks ago the guy told me this..." I see there has been a delay in processing so I will make sure it is on the top of the stack, it will be shipped soon via fedex ground"....now I knew at that time it was pure lip service. I called today and a lady said (after a good wait) it is in the next batch going to the USMC for processing. So my dates are auction March 8, EUC cleared end of June, and SF-97 not yet left for approval. She had no idea when that batch would be sent away.

AtlantaSBR

I feel pretty lucky then as I finally got a response directly via email and said they reached out to TSC about my truck and should have an update working 48 hrs.
Spoke way too soon. Emailed Sunday to check since I hadn’t heard anything by Friday afternoon (48hrs) and haven’t heard back yet.

Sent another email tonight to keep rattling their cages. I will be calling again tomorrow if I don’t see an approval email in my inbox.

AtlantaSBR

Update: Spoke to the post sale team and the rep chatted with someone and they let me know they sent a list of vehicles to TSC for updates. Don’t know anything yet.

After my call I finally got the reply email I was waiting for:

My apologies on the delay in response. TSC is currently working on all outstanding EUC’s. Your EUC is on the list. I have been informed the ETA will be 3-4 weeks to complete the backlog. I do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I too received approval this morning WOO-HOO!!
Now the long wait for the SF-97. if I can figure out how to apply for it...

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Huh, I did not notice that, you would think they would get their own link right, of course the misspelling might be intentionalmistake.JPG

fpchief

I too received approval this morning WOO-HOO!!
Now the long wait for the SF-97. if I can figure out how to apply for it...
What do you mean apply for it? I paid the extra whatever it was and it is supposedly in the next batch to be sent off. I am 100% unaware of anything having to be done extra. I will be so pissed if they have given me lip service again.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What do you mean apply for it? I paid the extra whatever it was and it is supposedly in the next batch to be sent off. I am 100% unaware of anything having to be done extra. I will be so pissed if they have given me lip service again.
I thought it had to be applied for after receiving the EUC, the EUC approval statement did say ownership papers would be sent to me, I am a little confused on the process.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well getting the EUC approved does not end the drama, on email they tell me to call, on the phone they tell me to email, these bozos have lost all control over "customer service"
I guess it is no wonder, Govplanet had some 700 items sell just today, and Richie Bros. runs 6-7 different auction companies, there is no way they would invest enough to give even half ass customer service.

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I am correct I am supposed to remove the vehicle within 10 bus. days of the EUC being approved, So I contacted pickupsupport@govplanet.com as instructed two days ago and again yesterday with NO response so THEY have wasted 2 of the 10 days I have already, what a class act....

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If I am correct I am supposed to remove the vehicle within 10 bus. days of the EUC being approved, So I contacted pickupsupport@govplanet.com as instructed two days ago and again yesterday with NO response so THEY have wasted 2 of the 10 days I have already, what a class act....
Depending on where your truck is. Then it is possible you contact the lot personnel to schedule your pickup

The 10 day guideline just their standard disclaimer. They don't tend to enforce it being as some yards are only manned 1 day a week. Some are 1 day every other week

Where is your truck located and I can give you the applicable phone number.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks