• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ABERDEEN 2012 ( Only 192 days away)

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can only make it on Thursday and possibly Friday AM, but I am not really bringing anything (except some possible parts deliveries), so I have 2 back to back spots available, if anyone still needs spaces.

I'm bringing a 101 to sell as well. I'll have various odds and ends from the deuce I parted out to bring as well. Let me know if you have anything specific and I'll see if I still have it.

Still have my spots for sale if anyone wants them.

jaxsof

Anybody have any M548 ammo cans? I would also like to get my paws on a 6-cyl diesel engine can, set up for a Cat preferred.

The dimensions for the M548 I had were incorrect, What I need is one where the inside dimensions are 21x12 1/2. After looking again it would appear I need an 81mm can. If you have 3 of them...

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Anybody have any M548 ammo cans? I would also like to get my paws on a 6-cyl diesel engine can, set up for a Cat preferred.
Does it have to be an M548? The 20MM cans are not THAT different.

548= 7.25 x 14 x 17.25
20mm=7.5x 14 x 17

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, I dug out some stuff to sell. Since I'll probably only be there Thursday, I'm only bringing these items if they are sold ahead of time:

1) New-in-box electric wiper kit for deuce/5-ton - SOLD!
2) M939 true air ride seat. Currently set up as drivers side seat. I believe these were put into the armored cab trucks. It has an air line hookup and many comfort adjustments. It is a little dirty from sitting in the garage. I was going to use this in my M818, but it is a little too deep and the base will cover part of the brake fluid filler door. You could probably trim the door and hinge to make it work, but I don't really have the time to mess with it. SOLD
3) Complete rear stabilizer leg for an M105/M101 trailer. $50
4) New deuce spare tire carrier. SOLD
5) 1997 M105A3 trailer with clear MD title. SOLD
6) M101A1 ex-generator trailer. No title. Missing one brake handle. SOLD
7) MEP-003 10KW Acoustic Suppression Kit (ASK) - New in crate: $650
8 ) HEMTT driveshafts. Appear to all be transfer to #3 axle shafts. 1 new/unused (906354-2909) w/u-joints, 1 *maybe* new? (906354-2631) w/u-joints, 1 used/no u-joints. $100 for all 3

Attachments

Last edited:

joshs1ofakindxj

This sounds fun! I'll have to make the hike down for this one.

The only MV item I have for sale right now is a fiberglass hard top.

tstone

Me and the kids wil be there and camping out at Yellow U3 & T7. Does anyone have any MBU's or other MKT stuff? Also loking for a good pigtail conector for my M818.

Cabell,
Looking for some NOS M-59 Ranges in the wooden crates? I know Mike M in SC has some buried in his garage, do you have any for sale? Or know anyone who has any that is going to Aberdeen? Looking forward to your dinner and hanging out with you guys/helping with KP, ect. Take care.

John

CGarbee

Cabell,
Looking for some NOS M-59 Ranges in the wooden crates? I know Mike M in SC has some buried in his garage, do you have any for sale? Or know anyone who has any that is going to Aberdeen? Looking forward to your dinner and hanging out with you guys/helping with KP, ect. Take care.

John
I have enough range units for my use, but no spares... I may, almost certainly, be headed down to Mike's place before Aberdeen so I could haul some up from him if you and he made a deal...
Looking forward to seeing you at the event, especially on Friday... :)

LanceRobson

I have 11 new never mounted Michelin 11.00R20 XL tires that I'd only bring if they are sold. I'd like to keep them as a set for the sake of simplicity but if enough folks want some and the totals add up I'll split them up. They are stored indoors and most, if not all, still have the labels. $250 each.

M101 trailer bows, wood and very good but usable. $70 for the set.

Used M1009 drive shafts, front and rear. These came out of a running truck I needed the engine and transmission out of but I'd change the U-joints before using them due to age etc. $0 for the front, $60 for the rear.

CUCV brake hydroboost for all M1008, M1009, M1010, M1028 and M1031 trucks. Dusty and with some light surface rust on the unpainted surfaces from shelf time but it is in the box with the reservoir cover and shipping plugs in place so it is nice and clean inside. $100.

M67 immersion heater for steel trash cans. NOS in crate but will have some surface rust since GL had them sitting outdoors awaiting auction. One left at $40.

12" green painted aluminum tent pins (think camo nets). Quantities available. Some new, some good straight used, luck of the draw. Price based on quantity. $5/12 to start.

M series instrument clusters. Mostly M44/M35A2 style and a few 5-ton ones. Maybe a 1/4 ton truck one but I'll have to look. PM me with what you need and I'll see what I've got. These are mostly good takeouts but there might be one or two new clusters. Price will depend on condition. I can email a picture with a day or so notice.

Trailer hand brake levers. M103 generator trailer and M353 I think. Let me know if you are looking for either.

MT-1029/VRC radio mounts. One used, one NOS and one taken out of an S-280 shelter still plastic wrapped. It was installed with a complete VIC-1 intercom and radio set-up but never used. All have scuffs from shelf wear. $35 for the used one, $60 for the two new ones.

Companion seats for M44/M809 series trucks etc. Mix of cotton duck green canvas or green nylon upholstery but are either in good used or nearly new condition. There are both free standing ones for use with the spring base seat and at least one of the style that bolts to the old style box based driver's seat. Let me know what you need, we'll email pics and a price.

M44/M35 brake master cylinders. At least one new one (maybe more but I'll need to check up on the pallet racks) $75.

M44/M35 brake master cylinder rebuild kits. $30.

M809 and M939 series lube orders. All are new but some have yellowed a bit. There may be some M44/M35A2 one, too. $12 each.

Two 20' camo vinyl cargo covers for M55, M814, M926 or M927 extra long wheelbase trucks. New in the bags. $400 ea. (Was 3, sold 1)

New HUMMWV padded camo cab cover (front seat) for two door cargo trucks etc. $50.

I've got a lot more and will edit this later. The larger stuff may not make the trip if it's not sold so speak up if you need something. PM with any questions.

Thanks

Lance

Last edited:

Tankjeepman

troop seats

I need the hardware for the troop seats and back for my Chevy 1.5 ton. I think M35 seat hardware and back will work if anyone has some.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks