• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen

powerhouseduece

You young bucks be forewarned. There will be a zero tolerance this year to anything like last year. I now have a M109 that we will lock you up in until noon the following day. Jungle juice drinkers beware!!! Ok with that out of the way, lets have a good time. Buy lots of parts and make plenty of new and lasting friends...NO DOUBLE BATCHES OF JUNGLE JUICE

Shoot, last year I was sober!! I'll personaly help you lock people up (you know who, and not Ian)

powerhouseduece

well, thats good for you. But if people want to drink and have a good time, they should be allowed to. For some of us, it's the only chance to hang out with people we only see once a year. If your not buying a vendor's spot, then you have no right to bash thoes who do drink.

emr

I say do what u want, it is up to the individual to hang or not to hang,No one should judge, Not U guys, U are already doing what u want, thats fine, ... with that said , I must sadly say the MTA show is a dry show since day one , i have heard people smuggle some drinks at there site , but to be honest it could be a problem, This is just an FYI because i think things like this must be out in the open and for all to know the rules before they come, i know this i am talking about is the MTA on the Aberdeen post, but most go to both... No live firearms and No Booze :) We put alot into this show and really hope all will just say,, OK thats fine with us too.. all the best have fun be safe,... :)... Randy:jumpin:[thumbzup]

ssdvc

For us newbies, can someone please post a rough SS itinerary so I can plan my week/time accordingly. My wife is slightly handicapped and I want to make sure that if I am away, one of our boys will be around if she needs anything. Nothing critical, but I like to have things covered. Thanks !

hedelta

The greatest minds, our founding fathers basically set the building blocks of this great country from the inside a tavern. There is nothing wrong with celebrating that. It is a meeting on many mind with a common passion enjoying each others company as well as adult beverage. Yes I might bring a lot a beer but I share a lot its a long week and the only time this year I get to spend time with my father and brother at the same time. We drink, we hang out and laugh its what we do. Aberdeen is all about fun if you don't want to drink or don't like drinking then just walk away. As was said before the trouble makers were not invited back and everyone looks out for each other. That's just my $.02

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Lets all dwell on food for the rest of this thread. Enough said about who likes what and doesn't like what. We will now move forward to who likes steak and who wants chicken....As to SSDVC's family needs. Vendors will start rolling in on Wed evening and into Thursday. Once that happens you can travel the aisles and make deals. There are potra pots and also the stadium is open if you hate the potra pots like I do, or you need facilities with handicap access. There is food vendors on site. Vehicles will be on display and to be judged. Everyone starts to pack up around 2-3 on Saturday. That is real deal day since you do not like having to take your treasures back home and pile them in the garage, since you bought new treasures that were meant for the garage until you get time to do the install..I hope this helps. Guys lets just dwell on making the a safe even where we cah spend time together doing what we all like to do. We wait all winter on Aberdeen knowing it is OUR big local event and the start of summer..IS IT STEAK OR CHICKEN???? That is the debate.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I like food. Chicken or steak, doesn't matter to me.

Me too Mike!! We will also do some hot dogs and burgers for kids. I will draw the line on soy burgers. and soy products We ain't cooking that crap or eatin it either. Real men need real meat. I could care less if you like it and eat it. Also, those looking for a healthy choice need to make other plans. Meat (some real rare), chicken, taters, bbq baked beans, butter, salt, mac salad, mayo and all the other fatting foods will be served. I gotta get us ready for the Friday nite feast of BBQ and ribs and more fattening foods.

Lex_Ordo

I will be attending both Sussex, and Aberdeen and I hope to see everyone at both! Food wise at Aberdeen, we might have other plans, although it would be nice to stop by for a cracker barrel and say hello to everyone.

atankersdad, I suppose we should use your LZ, as our ralley point.
Since I have never met anyone personally, I don't know what you all look like.

CGarbee

Oh, just in case no-one remembers... I'm over in Yellow U5/T9... Back row of the section on at the lower end of the hill...

It's the location of the Friday night BBQ...(with ribs...).

I'll also have my parts collection for sale, and will have stuff that I am hauling up for folks.

I'll be on site through Sunday morning. The cooler is always stocked with water, sodas, and Yuengling. I'll have have extra sunscreen as well. Stop by anytime even if you can't stay to eat...

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I will be attending both Sussex, and Aberdeen and I hope to see everyone at both! Food wise at Aberdeen, we might have other plans, although it would be nice to stop by for a cracker barrel and say hello to everyone.

atankersdad, I suppose we should use your LZ, as our ralley point.
Since I have never met anyone personally, I don't know what you all look like.

I am located at Yellow LM8 and LM9. We have an entire block from L8-17 and M8-17 with all local SS members. there is another group that will be with Bruce. I may have to get a MD flag and fly it.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We're in yellow S/R 4-9. I am with CUCVFAN (Neil), POWERHOUSEDEUCE (Matt), and HEDELTA (Sean). SteelSoldiers members are usually all around that location. I know we are always right near Cabell. It sounds like we are near Dudley and his crew, too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks