• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought A Tank

jamesfrom180

Man I hate bashing you, I really do. You are a good member on here. This is the second time I've Bi&*ed at you and I really don't like it. I just want to say publicly I respect you and do not want to criticize. :beer:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man I hate bashing you, I really do. You are a good member on here. This is the second time I've Bi&*ed at you and I really don't like it. I just want to say publicly I respect you and do not want to criticize. :beer:
James,
I didn't take it as a bashing, but as a good troop keeping another troop from stepping upon a landmine. For that, sir, I both respect YOU and salute you. You handled my mis-step correctly and appropriately.

In my eyes, we are all just a bunch of little kids running around in adult bodies trying to do the best that we can.

Thanks for keeping me "out of traffic" on that one.

If the site ever needs another moderator, you might just be the guy for the job.

In the meantime.....
I need to go rotate the WVO in my C-5A's radome, and balance the clown in the cockpit.

123mack

I just purchased from a farmer in southern Italy, a rare Roman M-LVCCIIXL armored chariot. My problem is, the TM is in Latin. Can anyone translate it? I'd really like to PMCS it before I drive it.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It has GOT to be lonely at the top of the MV chain CARNAC!:jumpin:

I feel for ya Bro...I never wanna be in your shoes

Last edited:

Takai13

I just purchased from a farmer in southern Italy, a rare Roman M-LVCCIIXL armored chariot. My problem is, the TM is in Latin. Can anyone translate it? I'd really like to PMCS it before I drive it.
Is that a single or dual horsepower model? I believe that they were normal aspirated and one of the original multifuels. They would run on grass, hay, alfalfa, oats and various other grains products. Just be careful around the "exhaust" port(s).+

Make sure to check the water level they tend to overheat.

Also, make sure grease the axle before use.

rlwm211

If you are lucky it could be one of the tri-equine Multifuel powered
Armored Chariot with the optional Knife edge hub spinners....
that would be way cool!!!!!!

Be sure to post a video when you fire that baby up and take it for a spin....

Inquiring members are dying to see that thing!!!!!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bad news CARNAC, I saw today in the message traffic the Govt is pulling back all civilian owned armor. Seems it's been determined to be unsafe to have civilian ownership. Worst thing is they are now demil code "D" Total destruction. Not to mention, they are Taking them back with no re-imbursement at all. Looks like it will soon be on a slow boat to China-in SMALL pieces.:cry:

Disciple

CARNAC, how long you fig'r it'd take to change that there C-130 o' yer's over to one 'o them there AC-130U Spooky thingys? I got me one heck of a problem wit' them there deer an' other critters gettin' in my garden. Really aggravatin'. Been tearin' stuff up real good over yonder. I reckon that there 40mm aughta do the trick right proper, eh? Hear there's a new JDAM system in the works for them there Spooky's too. That'll learn 'em! Little b@s-turd$. You aughta see what they done to my peas! Just heart breakin' really.

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Why would I wanna do that, heck I already go me an AC130 and I also got the old AC47 that I only drive on weekends. :mrgreen:

Disciple

Well, either way. I sure could use a hand though. Little critters snuck right past my Concertina wire, my claymores, AND they've found they're way 'round that there mine field we put out last season. I swear! They're worse than Commies! I fig'r if we time it just right that there Howitzer could really speed things up. Till, aerate, and maybe even fertilize all in one or seven shots!

123mack

I forgot to mention that the Italian farmer also had a rare four wheel version. He said it "ran when parked, if anyone wants a project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks