• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bought A Tank

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
New Toy is in transit.....

Just got the call from Bubba's Hot Shot Service (and Organic Fertilizer Company)... Our most recent acquisition has just been picked up and is on the road toward our AO. ETA: Saturday @ 0800hrs.

She's fresh from an rebuild at the SKUNKWORKS and even has a "trailer" with it....

(SR-71/A-12 with D-21/M-21 Drone)

Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lockheed D-21/M-21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We would have preferred the SR-71B (Two-Cockpit/Pilot Trainer), so that we didn't have to land to take turns flying it, but the B-model didn't have a "trailer hitch".)

Attachments

Darwin T

it does not matter if the bunnies eat your garden, PITA says you can't shoot an animal unless your life is in "Danger". :cookoo: so just before you let loose you rounds yell "It's Coming Right for Me" then open up your fire zones. [thumbzup] :grd:

Darwin T

Pinkie - the guy saying "Please go home and ask you Dad ......" is one of the funniest things i have ever heard, can i use that on the guys i work with? rofl

Pinkie

Pinkie - the guy saying "Please go home and ask you Dad ......" is one of the funniest things i have ever heard, can i use that on the guys i work with? rofl
Well, everything in that movie is either taken from this thread, copied and pasted OR from my own mind. That particular comment is from my our mind and you can use it freely, released under the GPL or some crap. I can not speak for anyone else. I used what people said in the spirit of the forum and is kept in the forum.

Darwin T

i thought i had read every post on this thread, so i remembered most of the comments. my side is still hurts from laughing so hard. if i had been drinking my coffee it would have shot out my nose.

Pinkie

Thanks for the good review. I have wanted to do something like that after I saw the mechanic one a few months ago. This tread just pushed me over the edge and made me make a movie.

Disciple

If anybody comes across a Hovercraft up for auction, I'm in the market. Just go ahead and post a direct link to the auction right here so I can have easy access. Thanks in advance!

13thArmy

I just wanted to let you know about a possible danger Carnac. The local police have posted a warning about guys on the loose with Sticky Bombs. All information can be found in the field manual, or just ask Private Ryan. Be on the lookout my friend. I heard they are nasty!:twisted:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Not concerned, I have the TUSK modification to my Abrams. It also has the special CROWS kit. That's sort of like those car alarms that say "Step Away from the Car." but in this case they just shoot a 50 cal round. So it works great. Anyone within 20 feet gets a 50 cal round dead center mass. Only problem is when I leave it on in traffic. It shot the crap out of this mini=van full of kids the other day. I thought I was in big trouble but when the cops came, their shock and horror turned to admiration of my tank. What started as a potential legal issue turned into a good time and all I had to do was promise to take them for a ride. They weren't even upset when the CROW malfunctioned and shot up one of the police cars by accident. It's done that before. Once I had dismounted and came out of the walmart to find it had whacked a bunch of folds. No biggie since they were warned not to get too close. So I hit the off button on the CROWS alarm system but I found out it didn't disable. Dang thing, I realised it at the last second and jumped out of the way just in time but it still shot half my foot off. A mere flesh wound.

Oh well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks