• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Carnac is on the way east-4.16.2015

goldneagle

He must have the trailer from **** because he keeps having problems with it. I thought he said he just worked on it for the trip. I hope he didn't overload the trailer. I wish him a safe trip on his way East.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Stopped for gas on tx 21 Map says I'm still 122 miles from college station. Obviously driving well under speed limit. Fog and a lot of deer out last night. Continuing on.

Katahdin

I was just in that area last weekend and drove Killeen -> Gonzales -> Houston -> College Station -> Killeen. Took Jet Blue back to Maine on Tuesday, April so far is my favorite time of year to visit Texas, good luck on the rest of your journey!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
carnac give me a date and a kinda time on your getting to my place. i am going with trailboss to jeepsinkers monday but if i need to stay home if your coming that day just shout back

goldneagle

carnac give me a date and a kinda time on your getting to my place. i am going with trailboss to jeepsinkers monday but if i need to stay home if your coming that day just shout back
Can you guys bring back my 120mm ammo cans? I'll pick them up at the rally.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CARNAC has left the building. He's headed to Montgomery and Conroe on 105E. Successful delivery and a heck of a nice guy.
Wait, it WAS CARNAC wasn't it?

Just kidding. Be safe on the trip. Deer bad. Deer leg in a Deuce exhaust even worse. :)

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Hes a lot younger than I imagined. I was expecting a crotchety old fart... Hes younger than me 48 I think :)
Must be my good desert living. I'm older than you by a more than a few years.

That's all be putting up with the delays.

Got a fairly decent night sleep last night although it was almost 11 before I got checked in. Departing the Beaumont area around 9 this morning by the time I get loaded and numbnuts walked.

Plan to hit Jeepsinker, Tim then Zev today then spend the night in the Tuscaloosa area probably.

Got the truck and trailer stuck yesterday turning around after pulling off into a nice big wide 'hard' packed parking lot. Right side promptly sank a good 18 inches and the landing leg bottomed out. Heck of a trip. Someone get murphy away from me.

goldneagle

Must be my good desert living. I'm older than you by a more than a few years.

That's all be putting up with the delays.

Got a fairly decent night sleep last night although it was almost 11 before I got checked in. Departing the Beaumont area around 9 this morning by the time I get loaded and numbnuts walked.

Plan to hit Jeepsinker, Tim then Zev today then spend the night in the Tuscaloosa area probably.

Got the truck and trailer stuck yesterday turning around after pulling off into a nice big wide 'hard' packed parking lot. Right side promptly sank a good 18 inches and the landing leg bottomed out. Heck of a trip. Someone get murphy away from me.
Just tell Murphy that his buddy Wreckerman misses him badly and he will go back home to AL. :carnac:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
This is almost as good as back when I was young (yes, there was TV) and the weatherman would track the progress of Santa Claus on the radar!!

I guess I've been bad again because I didn't see my name on the list of stops/deliveries.:papabear:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Garrett is back in the hospital. If he doesn't watch out, I'm going to make the doctors keep him there. I suspect he's been trying to do too much too quick. Dang it man, get well and the work will still be there.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
This is almost as good as back when I was young (yes, there was TV) and the weatherman would track the progress of Santa Claus on the radar!!

I guess I've been bad again because I didn't see my name on the list of stops/deliveries.:papabear:
I suppose that is because I bring more presents than Santa Claus. CARNAC's sprinkles of joy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks