• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Carnac is on the way east-4.16.2015

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
This would have been the appropriate picture. It's also good you didn't get the waist down. Remember 'The Industry' still has ownership of all photos and media dealing with the anatomical front waist down from the L1 spine to the knee joint as they are copyright protected by them.

Attachments

Last edited:

m715mike

Must be my good desert living. I'm older than you by a more than a few years.

That's all be putting up with the delays.

Got a fairly decent night sleep last night although it was almost 11 before I got checked in. Departing the Beaumont area around 9 this morning by the time I get loaded and numbnuts walked.

Plan to hit Jeepsinker, Tim then Zev today then spend the night in the Tuscaloosa area probably.

Got the truck and trailer stuck yesterday turning around after pulling off into a nice big wide 'hard' packed parking lot. Right side promptly sank a good 18 inches and the landing leg bottomed out. Heck of a trip. Someone get murphy away from me.

I was going to say be gentle.... Then I saw this >>>>

Garrett is back in the hospital. If he doesn't watch out, I'm going to make the doctors keep him there. I suspect he's been trying to do too much too quick. Dang it man, get well and the work will still be there.

How hard did you hit him???

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Note the different tire/rim.

To add some military relation to this....

Wonder if it is possible to use M1028 rims ilo the trailer rims?

Obtaining some M1028/M1008 rims is a potential. My understanding is they are welded all the way around versus partial weld on these. Mine are rated at 3750 (as are the tires) but I am looking at uber build.

davo727

Well I do know that mid 90s chevy 8 lug wheels wont fit these 7k trailer hubs. The 7k trailer hubs have a larger center diameter so they are trying to make you have to use the trailer specific wheels.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Try a dodge 8 lug wheel, they have a bigger center hole, you use a dodge rim on a chevy but a not a chevy on a dodge.

icecreamman

To Carnac, I don't know where you are staying in Ttown but I would recommend against it. That is unless you have your own security detail:( I used to work on the road and lived in motels all over the Southeast working cell towers.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bet CARNAC has some type of rewards card that gives him points for miles driven. He must be a Hertz Platinum member.

Monkeyboyarmy

Hey. That's where I'm at. So if you see 2 good lookin guys driving a ford dually with a white enclosed trailer and Ohio plates, and they start following you, don't be alarmed. They just want your parts.

In other news, I'm gonna grab me some possum soup and head on down to lakeland.( for dirty filthy work)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks