• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Florida Events Mailing List

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have some time after the two July 4th events to help organize an informal meet-up at Old Town. :)
Jayco - I will coordinate with you via PM or when I see you at the July 4th events. I will create a separate thread in the Upcoming Events section and blast out PM's to everyone on my list.

Last edited:

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
tucker79 - I'd love for you to join us at one of the events I pull together. I know it's a long drive from West Palm to Orlando Metro at 45-55 MPH. I don't know of any events around the West Palm area. Your best bet will be the First FL Chapter MVPA. They may have events in SE FL. I am not a member of that club.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm coordinating three events in November. Two of them are Veterans Day Parades, and one is a static display. Is there anyone interested in joining my list? :)

MilitaryHistoryExpo

The 2nd Annual Big VERO BEACH MILITARY HISTORY EXPO & indoor gun show Feb 6-7, 2016! Bring your vehicles and surplus to sell! Over 8,000 people attended Feb 2015. Big WII reenactments with good impressive pyro. A good stock of blanks provided. Saturday night battlefield party with free beer, food, bonfire for all military vehicle owners and re-enactors! A fun best in class cash prizes for vehicle owners judged by the people. Also ugliest vehicle cash prizes! Sign up your vehicle or surplus vendor spot here: www.MilitaryHistoryExpo.com

flyer.jpg

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike - I'd hate for this event to be lost in my thread. Did you create a separate thread in the Upcoming Events section for the event? Do you need RSVPs for it? If so, do you want the RSVPs to be addressed to you? I'm more than willing to blast the event details out to everyone on my Mailing List.

Jmoesdad

First post..looks like I will become a new owner of a 1971 Deuce. I live in Orlando and would love to be added to the list. Thanks, Jeff

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks