• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Columbus wrench rally

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, I got to pull the axles yesterday to inspect and re-pack the bearings. I hurt today. Crusher should be along shortly to post a pic of them mess I made in his garage. Gotta pack some clothes and tools and I will be on my way here in a bit.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
"Hey sarge! We got us a bunch of those milita types at the gate. Should we arrest them?"

WHo should we call to bail us out? :twisted:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
got it.

I'll either meet up with you guys at the yard in the morning or at Kips place. Any idea what Adam's plans are yet?

oilcan

Man. The trip hasn't even started yet, and we already have pics!

I have the 818 and 105 stuck together and the rest of my junk is ready to throw in the trailer. Gotta mop up the floor a little, first. (I knew I should've left the tailgate up today.)

My plan is to get there between 3 and 4 today.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I got to pull the axles yesterday to inspect and re-pack the bearings. I hurt today. Crusher should be along shortly to post a pic of them mess I made in his garage. Gotta pack some clothes and tools and I will be on my way here in a bit.
THAT......is why I don't own a 5 ton. I just can't lift that crap anymore!

salafrae

gimp why is it that you get to have all the fun? im going to have to start tagging along with you on all your crazy mv adventures. haha.

GamaGoatGirl

Well, first break down of the rally - Gimpy's truck has broken down on the way to Kipman's. Oilcan and Doghead are headed out to possibly tow it to Kipman's.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let's hope that's the only problem we have, I was planning on driving the deuce over tomorrow morning. Somebody call wreckerman and have him tell Murphy to get him back down south where he belongs!!!! :twisted:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope you folks have 2 towbars between you. After Oilcan drags back Gimpys wrecker, he can take the 818 down to drag back the 819 and Tom can hook up another towbar to the front of his deuce and push the 819 from the back.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know gimpy has got one with him....I don't know if Oilcan or Kip have one or not...LOL :wink:

We'll get it back to Kips place one way or another!!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be down after work friday to check out the all the damage. I'm sure I'll be chatting to you guys before then, find out if anything is needed. Sounds like the 819 is going to tow the M62 home, not the other way around!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks