• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy Ride

ApopkaFL

Banned
Anyone interested in convoy ride in Orlando? Maybe get some trucks or MV to go on a ride or meet anywhere? I have about 25acres in ocoee we can meet up show the MV off. How many want to plan a show in the Ocoee Area ??? Its right near down town Ocoee FL,

phil2968

When? How about a google map link so we can see where it is. I would be up for it on a Saturday. Where would we convoy to and from? Maybe a barbeque?

ApopkaFL

Banned
Lets try get to get more Florida MVO in on this and lets set something up towards end of March or early april? Anyone else game???? Ill get a map up tomorrow where we can park the trucks. I have access to a large BBQ Grill we could invite the publix to see our trucks if you guys wanted? WE Could make a day of it. Maybe towards end we could convoy somewhere?????? http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ8gEwAA

Someone can look at the map see where we could convoy to and back to the starting point.

Last edited:

ApopkaFL

Banned
any and everyone that knows other MVO in florida send pms to them, lets get this rally going for april. I have plenty of space to accommidate 50 to 60 trucks. Lets do a spring rally.

ApopkaFL

Banned
Then we can go to the old Town Car Show ( saturday night one. What you think? I need to get some kind of numbers so I can talk to them so we can park our trucks inside to show off as well to the old cars. Listen we can do this in MAY, I just want to give everyone plenty of notice so everyone can plan to attend. Any thoughts?

stevegr

Lets try to recurit more people and see if we can turn this into a RallY
Sounds good to me. Where in Ocoee? My wife and kids and I used to live just north of Starke Lake and now we live in Sorrento. Was that your A3 I saw loaded with brush off of East Fullers Cross Rd a week or so ago?

stevegr

Sounds good to me. Where in Ocoee? My wife and kids and I used to live just north of Starke Lake and now we live in Sorrento. Was that your A3 I saw loaded with brush off of East Fullers Cross Rd a week or so ago?

Sorry ApopkaFL, I just noticed the link you had to a map in an earlier post. I know where it is now.

ApopkaFL

Banned

YES that was one of the A3s I have. Lets get this going for May, Someone pick a saturday day in May. That will give everyone time to adjust there work or what ever do we can plan on a big turn out. Email other members that may want to come lets see if we can have a nice turn out for the day.

Rodman

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
May sounds good to me.

I've emailed Old Town in the past about driving my Deuce to the Saturday night cruise and they said if it's made 1973 or before it's OK. They weren't sure about the truck fitting down the streets, but they have other ways into the parking lot.

ApopkaFL

Banned
May sounds good to me.

I've emailed Old Town in the past about driving my Deuce to the Saturday night cruise and they said if it's made 1973 or before it's OK. They weren't sure about the truck fitting down the streets, but they have other ways into the parking lot.

I wasnt talking about down there cruise, I dont think we can make it down there streets, BUT we can after the day in Ocoee we can park them so people down there can look at them if we want. or we can just go down there and curise down 192

stevegr

YES that was one of the A3s I have. Lets get this going for May, Someone pick a saturday day in May. That will give everyone time to adjust there work or what ever do we can plan on a big turn out. Email other members that may want to come lets see if we can have a nice turn out for the day.

Rodman
Saturday May 14th works for me

ApopkaFL

Banned
Ok That works for me also. SO LETS GET THE WORD OUT "MVO" RALLY ON MAY THE 14TH. SAY START AT 10AM? UNTILL ??? I CAN BRING IN LARGE BQ GRILL GET SOME RIBS AND CHICKEN SO ON....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks