• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy Ride

ApopkaFL

Banned
I personaly want to thank everyone that came today. We had a great time.
The next one will be bigger and we can plan a all weekend event so we can convoy to some mud trails and camp out on the property next time.

Thanks Every One!!!!

Rodman

phil2968

I was glad to be there! I meet some Steel Soldiers I hadn't meet yet. We had more food than we could eat! The convoy ride was great! Rodman has a great property/venue there, plenty of room for trucks! This is a great place for a rally! Very close to a major hiway, 429 and the turnpike. I be at the next one for sure!

panzerwillie

Had a front bearing go bad just as i got to MIAMI city limits but made it home will fix it in the morning, great group of people love to do it again , not sure what happen with the camera but this is the only picture that came out and at that funy looking :twisted:
GEDC0012.jpg

ozzy308

I want to thank you everyone for having us it was a short visit but is was nice meeting some members next time I try taking my deuce. Ozzy

stevegr

I had a great time. Got to meet some really nice people, the food was great and the convoy through part of Ocoee and Winter Garden was a blast. I'll be at the next one for sure, November timeframe I believe. Rodman, thank you for organizing this event, letting us use your land for this and letting us drive your A3. Never driven a Deuce with an automatic transmission before. Sorry, no pics from me. I can't figure out how to get them off of my crappy flip phone onto the net.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks