• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy Ride

stevegr

Rodman, my children and I might be there for a little while in the morning. We will be coming from Lake County heading South on CR437 (Ocoee Apopka Rd). Do we turn in the entrance shown on the attached picture or do we continue South a little bit and turn Right on Palm Dr.? We will be driving our M35A2.

Attachments

ApopkaFL

Banned
Rodman, my children and I might be there for a little while in the morning. We will be coming from Lake County heading South on CR437 (Ocoee Apopka Rd). Do we turn in the entrance shown on the attached picture or do we continue South a little bit and turn Right on Palm Dr.? We will be driving our M35A2.

You can come in where you have it marked, thats the best route in.

ApopkaFL

Banned
I have one popup tent some of you guys may want to bring yours if you have one. As to eating I was going to buy some whole chickens smoke them in a cooker, anypone any good at doing bake beans? who wants to help with BQ the chickens ?

phil2968

How about beans from Sonny's BBQ? I could bring a couple quarts or three. I'll be there Sat morning. Will anyone be there Fri night? I have Fri off but have to watch the boys all day. I'm bringing the M109.

stevegr

Sonny's beans sounds good to me. Beans beans good for the heart. The more you eat, the more you fart. If any luck, I should be there around 11 with some cookies as far as the food goes. I cannot help with the cooking. I have small children I have to keep an eye on.

phil2968

My day care is closed on Fri so I have the boys all day (2 1/2 and 3 1/2 year old). Only one car seat in the deuce. Will plan on showing up on Sat morning. May spent the night Sat. TBD.

ApopkaFL

Banned
can anyone bring plastic forks spoons and plates cups? I am going to get some whole chickens hot dogs so on bread chips, who is bringing drinks? soda ? Also guys remember to bring a popup shelter cause there is not a lot of tress for shade.

RAYZER

I wish I could make it guys but I have to finish up a job today or I dont get paid next week. Oddball007 asked me to let yall know that he must bow out also due to having to meet someone for selling his m817. Take lots of pics and have fun!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks