• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy Ride

ApopkaFL

Banned
April 23rd sounds good to me also/ Lets a count how many is going to be there. IF some of you want to coordinate with me on setting up BBQ so on here is my number) Rodman 407-860-1441

Dodge man

I'd love to come but I have something scheduled for the 23rd. But maybe I'll skip it. If this is an all weekend event I'll definitely make it Sunday. Keep me posted.

ApopkaFL

Banned
The 23rd is set. Ok Now we need to organize who and what we want to do that day. So if anyone has any suggestions please say so. There is 25 acres there so we can set up on friday BBQ and so on. We can Pitch tents if needed. I have a friend in the tent business I can get large tent for cover. I can put up signs announcing that we plan to have the event there that weekend so people that have never seen a deuce or any other military equipment can come see. Is that ok with everyone?

panzerwillie

Are you going to post the adress and direction form I-4 i was at apopka wensday around 441 and 414 near spikes in clark street, 9AM should be good i will make my pit stop at SKYCRAFT SURPLUS frieday as i will be in OCALA to take a look at a M1010 in ,,,,,,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks