• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy Ride

stevegr

My son and I will be there, perhaps my wife and daughter and parents too. So between 2 and 6 for my family. I can't afford to bring any food except the cookies and desserts I already mentioned.

ApopkaFL

Banned
im not much on BQ but I can being one if someone wants to show up early and help me get it going I can buy some whole chickens to cook and make some bake beans to put in the grill so cook also. any can help with that? I have one of the BIG Tow behind grills

Vfflang

I'm going to say me +1 no sure ... If should come in the morning or afternoon ...my buddy is get married at 3pm ...still debating...

ApopkaFL

Banned
I spoke to the the people at Old Town. They said they would be happy to have us bring our trucks down there for people to view. He ask if I could get a list of what kinda trucks or MV that were planing to show up. Could you guys please advise? We will head to old town about 4pm in afternoon. Convey down either US 27 or Toll rd 429 would be faster. Depends if you guys want to pay tolls or not.

Rodman

Vfflang

How about avalon rd .. I will be bringing my m35a2. Have to make a wedding at 3pm maybe we can move it back alittle or ill meet you there.

ApopkaFL

Banned
Directions from I-4 and turnpike would be nice coming from Miami
thanks

Coming up the turn pike you will go past the I-4 exit to state rd 429 toll rd. take the first exit ( Plant and franklin exit 24 ) 25cents or 50 cents I dont remember) come down the exit turn right go to the first light turn left, go 1/8 of mile and its on your left you will see big open field. Its real easy coming from the turn pike.

ozzy308

Hi guys Im going to be up in Orlando that weakened Ill try to meet you guys their wont be in an MV but is nice to meet some of the ss members Thanks ozzy308

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks