• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy Ride

ODDBALL007

u guys may wanna rethink may and go for late april. to many things going on in may. vietnam memorial in melbourne is in may. also aberdeen in may. also maybe havin the richloam rally in may.

sellbooze

Its a bit of a haul from Tampa , But I am down like 10 flat tires !
I have a big a$$ smoker that I use for my bars , its a bit to large to tow around but I will somke and bring some mean pulled pork. :drool:
I guess we just need to nail down a date.

vinny-socom1

Tim and myself are still working on the details for the "Florida Spring Rally @ Richloam". Once we can work out the details we will post up the dates, looking to be around the end of May to the first of June.

Hope this helps to clear up dates for your get together.

Vinny

ApopkaFL

Banned
"WE" will find a date that will work for everyone. The main reason i am trying to do this is to give the public a chace to the military equipment and trucks so on, that they may never have gotten to see with out us. Here is a photo of the property that we are going to be on. Keep in mind its big, we can start seiing up on friday if needed.....

Attachments

stevegr

"WE" will find a date that will work for everyone. The main reason i am trying to do this is to give the public a chace to the military equipment and trucks so on, that they may never have gotten to see with out us. Here is a photo of the property that we are going to be on. Keep in mind its big, we can start seiing up on friday if needed.....
The more people we can get addicted to this hobby the better. It's a noble cause.

ApopkaFL

Banned
With the amount of room there. I could set up a section for a swap meet also for parts, I bet the guys would agree with that, if you guys wanted to bring in parts and so on? We could run this untill sunday night if you guys want. WE could set up some tents and camp out. I will order some rest rooms if needed.

stevegr

Thanks for the info Vinny. Looking forward to the Richloam Rally in June. As far as the event in Ocoee, I suggest Saturday, April 23rd.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks