• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cookout at Zout's

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be something, watching a jumper miss those high tension power lines.

My wife says she is an expert nanner pudding taste judge. She never passes up nanner pudding. Never.:jumpin:

hilber

HAY Zout, Thanks for the invite I don't know if i can make it, IF the guys are flying i might jump , If you see a C130 fly over an the cargo doors open an some dumb ass jump out ITS ME NEED GPS setting Skidder
Kinda fun stepping our of the c130. Been a long time. 40 years pass real fast.

zout

Yes Zout is about to become a really ole fella soon and no one else knows that date besides you - so if it gets out we will see how fast you can run.

Other than that - its the 21st TODAY and the cookout here is April 21st.
The only reason I am bumping this is for all ya slackers and will think about it - maybe I should go kind of folk. Just telling ya - YOU NEED TO COME.

Those that cannot make it - I truely understand and you know the rest of us will be posting pics and telling you once again what you missed. Beisdes that what happens at Zouts stays at Zouts (unless we have photographic proof to spread vicious rumours about you - or hold you for blackmail $$$$moo la)

April 21 - right here
there will be a BIG jar for donations to go to ???? back up and read what its for.
???? location - back up and check it out otherwise PM me if your puter has no backup button.
Pre-lim spontaneous fun to the kickoff waiting till the Ga Rally and thank GOD winter is over party and get ready for all the rest of your rallies.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We finally got a car for my wife that looks like it will stay running for her so with that behind us we more than likely will be able to show up this year! We cant wait! We will be bringing a few sides maybe even some sweets for the sweet tooth's out there and a few donations as well!

Cant wait!

:driver: Look out guys and gals Jonette is officially behind the wheel again!.....lol Dont tell I posted that.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I am SO ready for this cookout!!:jumpin:
Seems like winter took forever to leave this year...it was only 90 degrees once here in SW GA so far this March!:roll:

I wanna see all ya folkses and tell some lies I just made up!:lol:

Plus...I plan to bring my new deuce:

Attachments

walkerhunter

I am comming and bringing my bobber i just finished and i think my buddy Wesley aka rebelqwes is bringing his bobber we built also! sounds like a good party>

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I am comming and bringing my bobber i just finished and i think my buddy Wesley aka rebelqwes is bringing his bobber we built also! sounds like a good party>
You have no idea Brother!:jumpin:

Plus the infamous Wreckerman says he's gonna be there with some stuff to sell..and his sister...oh wait...maybe he said he's gonna sell his sister...dang this memory loss...

Anyway...here's a pic of her:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks